Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 12: Frankie's POV

Chapter 12- She’s your sister after all! Frankie’s POV

I was so happy about being with Britt. She made me smile. I was sitting on my porch, when I heard the phone ring. I ran to open the door but I ran into it! It was still locked, but this time I had my keys. I opened the door and ran inside. I grabbed the phone just in time.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Frankie, please don’t hang up!” I heard my sister’s voice say.

“Seidee why the hell shouldn’t I?” I asked angered.

“Please! You have to help me! Emma, Dyz, and Katrina are going to be back soon. They won’t let me go. They’re going to hurt me or murder me! Please Frankie. I need you!” she pleaded.

“And how do I know this isn’t a joke?” I said about to hang up.

“Frankie! I wouldn’t joke about it like this! Please help me!” Seidee pleaded.

“Sorry, but I have homework to do, and a weeks worth of chores to get a head start on.” I said hanging up.

Damn, did she honestly play me for a fool? I wasn’t going to fall for that one. I would be the brother who would go help her, and then, I’d be the one sorry for helping. I ran upstairs to go grab the broom. Then the phone rang.

“Look, I told you, I am not going to fall for it!” I screamed.

“Frankie you fucking dumb ass! It’s me Dayna! We need to help your sister. She just called me. She was crying, your sister can’t act to save her life, so I know she’s in trouble!” Dayna said concerned.

“No! She did it to herself!” I said mad.

“SHE’S YOUR GOD DAMN SISTER!” Dayna yelled.

“Fine.” I sighed.

I decided to call the other guys, and we all decided to meet up at one particular street. I hope she was in trouble, or there would be hell to pay. Though, I did feel odd, like something was really wrong. Could it be that twin sense thing? Who knows, but I do hope she is alright. Dayna is right about something. She is my sister, and the only person allowed to torture her is me!