Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 14: Dayna's POV

Chapter 14- Getting Away With, Murder? Dayna’s POV

The next day we all went to school. We were all nervous, especially Seidee. She would not let go of Frankie’s arm.

“Frankie, I am scared. I have class with Dyz and Emma fourth block, what am I suppose to do?” she said looking around frantically, to see if they were coming.

“Sis, like I said, I will not let anything happen to you. If anything,
they are not going to try and do anything while you’re in school!” Frankie said, trying to break free from the death grip she had on her arm. I noticed his pain, and decided to help.

“Seidee, come with me.” I said grabbing her arm.

“NO! I WILL NOT!” she screamed, grabbing his arm tighter.

“FUCKING BITCH!” Frankie screamed, as the pain was unbearable.

“Mr. Iero! Can I please see you in my office? Pronto!” the principal said.

“Uh, um, I am so sorry Frankie.” Seidee said letting go of his arm. Frankie reluctantly walked towards the doors of doom. Just then Emma, Dyz, and Katrina walked over to us, now Seidee had a grip on my arm. I have never seen her so worried before.

“Well, well, well, what do you know? A group of freaks, and a soon to be dead prep!” Katrina laughed.

“Excuse me?” I said walking closer to Katrina.

“You fucking heard me. We are going to kill her, we are going to get away with it, and there is nothing you can do about
it. I mean, come on now, no one realized she was missing until her fucking big ass mouth called her brother and her so called friend.” Katrina glared at us.

“Leave her alone. You are not going to hurt her! She did nothing to you, so knock it off, and get going!” Mikey yelled.

“And, um, who do you think is going to stop us? A little pathetic
junior like yourself? HA! I think not!” Emma said throwing her head back laughing. We all just rolled our eyes at her. She leaned over towards Seidee, and whispered in her ear.

“You know what you did to us, and you know why we want you dead. If you’d smartened up, you wouldn’t make your death any harder than it has to be right?” Emma said leaning back to her group.

“The funny part is, you’re only living a lie little miss Seidee, the past will haunt you. We will put you out of your misery one way or another, and we will not get caught.” Dyz said.

They left, and I was in awe. We all looked at Seidee wide eyed. Frankie came back from the principal’s office.

“Um, what did I just miss?” he said looking at the expressions on our faces.

“That’s what we want to know.” I said looking at Seidee in disbelief.