Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 13: Ray's POV

Chapter 13- I Swear To God, I Will Kill You Myself Ray’s POV

We all met at 31st street, and then we saw Frankie. Dayna left the comfortable position her and Gerard were in, to walk up to Frankie. She looked him in the eye, and doped slapped him upside the head.

“YOU FUCKING MORON!” Dayna yelled shaking her head.
“Hey, hey, hey! Gerard, tame your goddamn girlfriend!” Frankie said rubbing his head, where she had hit him.

“Are you kidding me? And get my ass kicked, I think not. You’re on your own man. My girlfriend could kill you for all I cared.” Gerard said turning around, to pretend he can’t see anything.

“She is your sister Frank. She needs your fucking help, and yet, it’s like pulling teeth to get you to come here!” Dayna said
walking away.

“Whoa! You said Frank? Excuse me, are you like mad at me or
something?” Frankie said being stupid.

“No, Frank. Not at all.” Dayna said sarcastically.

“That was sarcasm! I can spot it a mile away!” The scary part? Frankie was actually being serious, he was NOT being stupid.

Dayna sighed out of frustration, and started walking. We walked to Emma’s house. I walked up to the porch and opened the door.

“Guys, it’s unlocked.” I whispered, walking in. They all followed.

We walked around, in search for Seidee.

“Guys, she doesn’t seem to be here.” Dayna Said worried.

“Wait, where the fuck is Frankie?” Mikey said looking around.

“Up here guys!” We heard Frankie whisper. We went upstairs, and followed him into a room.

“I hear noises coming from there, and I think she is in there. I am really scared now.” Frankie said letting a tear fall.

“I am a horrible brother. What the fuck have I done?” Frankie said almost crying.

“Shh sweety. It’s alright. We’ll help her. I promise!” Dayna said hugging him.

Dayna, carefully opened the door to reveal a beat up and cut up Seidee. No on else seemed to be around. Her leg was bleeding pretty badly, and she was crying. I walked over and untied her. By this time, they had also gagged her. They must have figured she was going to try to use the phone. I looked into her eyes, and they were full of fear. I wanted to cry as well. As soon as I let her free, she ran over to Frankie, and hugged him, like she never had before.

“I am so sorry Frankie. I will never do something like this again.
Please don’t leave me! I can’t stay here. Take me away!” Seidee pleaded.

“Shh, sweety. Sis, it’ll be alright! I promise! Please calm down. The first thing we have to do, is get out of here unnoticed.” Frankie said. We left the room, and Seidee had this death grip on her brother’s arm. She was so scared. That poor girl. We made it out the backdoor, and headed towards Frankie’s house. Hopefully the cops would be able to do something about this, before they kidnaped her again, or worse, kill her!