Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 1: Dayna's POV

Chapter 1- Who says a little bitchiness doesn’t go anywhere?: Dayna’s POV

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP! I heard my alarm clock ring.

“6:00 already? What the fuck?” I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed the damn alarm clock and threw it across the room. See, today is the first day of school, but also my last year. Yup. I am officially a senior today. It makes me wanna jump for joy, no, wait, it doesn’t it. It makes me wanna die! I go into my closet and pick out an outfit. I decide to wear a nice jean black skirt, a red tank-top, with a black jacket over it. I go into the bathroom and get dressed.

I put my long ass reddish, purplish hair up in a messy bun, then I make the crucial decision- glasses or contacts? I decide to wear the glasses, I only need them for reading anyway. I put on some black eyeliner and some eyeshadow. I brush my teeth and apply some lip gloss. I grab my back pack, and
head downstairs. My mom has already gone to work, so I am home alone. I could so skip school and have her not notice, but somehow, I am sure she’ll see through my lies. She almost always does. Then I heard my front door open and before I knew it, I was being jumped by Ray and Frankie.

“GET THE FUCK OFF ME!” I screamed trying to squirm out from under them.

“Damn. No need to get all bitchy with us, we were just having some fun.” Frankie pouted.

“Yea, well, summer is officially over, so there is no fun. And haven’t you guys heard of knocking?” I said still tired.

“Uh, well, we could have knocked, but we wouldn’t have been able to sneak up on you like that.” Ray said smiling, and giving Frankie a high five. I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

“DUDE! What is wrong with your girlfriend Gerard. She is never this depressed or bitchy for that matter. Make it stop!” Mikey pleaded.

“Guys, you do realize that it is like almost 7 in the morning, she is not awake. Remember last year? See she was fine during the summer, but she was able to sleep as late as she wanted.” Gerard tried to explain.

“Um, do you honestly think I can remember all the way back to last school year? HA! And yea we know she use to sleep as late as she wanted, she was the only person we had to wait
on constantly. She always woke up a like 12 or 1.” Bob laughed. All the guys were joking around, about me.

I couldn’t take it. It was way too damn early for this freaking shit!

“It’s not her fault she’s kind of bitchy.” I overheard Gerard say.

“Gerard sweety?” I said.

“Yea,
what do you want?” he smiled.

I loved his smile, but there wasn’t going to be one shortly!

“I want a hug.” I pouted.

He couldn’t resist the pouty face, most guys can’t.

“Sure hunny, anything for you!” he said.

He walked over, and as soon as he was giving me my hug, I kneed him in the balls, and he fell to the floor.

“Bitchy huh?” I said with an evil grin on my face.

“Uhhh..” was all he could say. I laughed.

“Um, aren’t you going to help him up?” Ray asked.

“Sure I will. I am bitchy cause I didn’t get any sleep last night, I was thinking about something, so you all have something to say, say it to my face. We have all been friends forever now, you know you can tell me anything, right?” I said being really sarcastic.

“Um, we could if you didn’t go all psycho on Gerard.” Bob said looking down at Gerard.

“Eh, he’ll be fine. We need to get to school though, before we’re late!” I said helping Gerard up. I looked him in the eyes and gave him a kiss.

“Sorry sweety.” I whispered in his ear.

“It’s all good.” he said wincing in pain. I smirked, and we headed out the door.