Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 31: Dayna's POV

Chapter 31- I Have A Bad Feeling Dayna’s POV

I was so nervous. I had no idea what was going to happen, I mean, what would happen if I go over there and the thing blows up anyway, huh? I started towards Seidee. I looked back occasionally and saw Gerard’s gaze. He was so petrified. I took another step and looked into Seidee’s eyes. I have this thing for telling when people are lying, most of the time anyway, if it’s my friends, I don’t bother, cause I take the benefit of the doubt that they aren’t lying to me. When I looked into her eyes however, there was something there that didn’t seem right. This scared me and I took a step back.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Frankie yelled out of worry.

“Um, there’s something about this that doesn’t seem right, and it’s freaking me out.” I said, not taking my eyes of Seidee’s.

“Sweety, something is holding you back, what is it?” Gerard asked in a soothing voice that calmed me down a bit.

“Gerard, you know, like you other guys do, that I have a thing when it comes to telling that people are lying. There is something in Seidee’s eyes, that to me, something bad is going to happen when I go over there, and she knows what
it is.” I said taking another step back.

Seidee put on this little show of how terrified she was, and even made her eyes pop out of her head.

“You’re going on a hunch? ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?” Keleigh yelled at me.

“Well what would you like me to do? Something about this is very wrong, and I can’t quite put my finger on it. So I would
appreciate it if we all stuck together.” I said looking back at Seidee.

She was still trying to struggle for freedom.

“Then I will go over there!” Mikey said walking over.

“NO!” we all yelled, as Frankie, Gerard, and I grabbed him. He fell to the floor.

“You guys could have been a little more gentler.

“Well, if you don’t recall the note, a bomb will go off, that’s if
there is a bomb, and I aint taking the chance to find out” Ray yelled.

Before we knew it though, Keleigh sneaked her way by the group while we were arguing, and when we turned around, my greatest fear was coming true, something was terribly wrong.

“KELEIGH NO!” I yelled.

When she went to ungag Seidee, that’s when all hell broke
lose.

“You fucking idiot! All you had to do guys was convince Dayna to come over here, but no. Now I have to put Keleigh’s life in danger. Damn, you’re all more dumb than I thought.” she said angrily.

She had grabbed Keleigh, an placed the knife at her throat. I
knew it. I knew something wasn’t right.

“LET HER GO!” Mikey yelled, trying to go over there, but we wouldn’t let him.

“Oh, I will let her go, in exchange for Dayna.” Seidee said
in a cocky tone.

“NO! Just let her go.” Gerard demanded.

“Um, no sorry. But one of you has to die, and it’s either going to be this one right here, who this dagger was not meant for, or it’s going to be Dayna, the one we have been truly planning to kill.” Seidee laughed.

They all looked at me. I looked at her with fear. I put my head down and sighed. I wanted to save my friend. So I took a couple of steps forward, and froze by Gerard’s voice.

“DAYNA! DON’T DO THIS!” he yelled after me.