Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 39: Kristyn's POV

Chapter 39- I Have No Idea What We’re Even Doing Here! Kristyn’s POV

I walked in like I owned the place and all the guys and girls turned around in shock and then smirked.

“What the fuck is all the smiling about huh? Sorry to say it, but
we are gonna rain on your parade, whether you like it or not.” I said shaking.

I had no idea what the hell I was doing or saying. My mouth was working faster than my brain.

“Well, the only reason why we’re laughing is because you’re stepping in a wonderful pool of blood!” Seidee smirked.

Damn. She looked all pale like and certainly not herself. I looked down, and realized that there were four dead bodies.

“Who the fuck are they?” Alaina yelled out from somewhere near the back of the group.

“Oh, you see. Our daddies didn’t want to cooperate with us, so we murdered them. And now don’t you see? We are going to murder you!” Katrina said laughing.

“Any bright ideas?” Dayna said in a nasty tone.

“This is not the time to fight Dayna!” Gerard yelled.

“Well, little miss thing over there seems to think that we can handle them, but I don’t see her making any moves.” Dayna said looking at me.

Of course the little fuck tart had to be right huh? All eight of them pulled out guns.

“Oh, isn’t that wonderful! What do we do now Kristyn?” Keleigh asked me. She was so pissed as well.

“Well, when all else fails, we, um RUN!” I yelled.

That’s when all hell started to break the fuck loose. We were in trouble, and there was no way out this time. They boarded all the damn windows. It was like they were expecting us to come find them.