Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 38: Mikey's POV

Chapter 38- We’re All Sure About This? Mikey’s POV

We were now officially on our break. We went back to my, Gerard and Dayna’s old house. Nothing was out if place really. Everything was right where we left it. We headed to the room, and decided to talk about the major decision that we have to face.

“So, what is it that we want to do?” Kristyn asked annoyed.

She knew we had to do this, but she really didn’t want to. She would rather spend some alone time with Bob. But I honestly think we would all like to spend some time alone with our significant other.

“I think we just go there and hear em out, ya know? There’s really not much to do. Aside from bringing weapons just in case.” Dayna said grabbing a box from under her bed.

She opened the box, and out popped razors, daggers, knives, and a gun. We all looked shocked, including Gerard.

“Uh, hunny? Do you care to explain?” Gerard asked, not
taking his gaze off the weapons.

“Well, we live in New Jersey for crying out loud! There really isn’t a time that I feel safe. And Gerard, don’t give me that look. Of course I feel safe with you, and the rest of you, but when I lived at my parents house, um, not so much.” she said, passing some of the weapons around.

“So we are all sure about this? We are positive that we want to go there and face them?” I asked looking at everyone.

“Well, there is not much we can do huh? I mean sooner or later they are bound to find us, so why not find them ourselves?” Britt said taking a knife.

I nodded my head, and before I knew what was happening, we were off. We came upon Emma’s house, and Dayna peered through the window.

“SHIT!” she whispered.

“What?” we all whispered back.

"Not only is Seidee’s boyfriend Zachy there, but so is Katrina’s boyfriend Chris, Dyz’s boyfriend Matt, and Emma’s boyfriend Wil.” Dayna said turning around sinking low on the porch.

“Well, we’re fucked.” Frankie said.

“Not necessarily, I mean, we could do a sneak attack, and they won’t know what hit them right?” Kristyn suggested.

“Are you alright? They’re bigger than we are, and apparently more experienced than we are!” Ray said.

“I don’t care! We are gonna get our fucking asses in there, and we are gonna follow my lead, you got me?” Kristyn suggested, getting all cocky.

“Kristyn, before we go in there, I think we should have a plan first.” Dayna suggested.

“Fuck the plans Dayna! They haven’t worked. I would rather go in their blind and figure out what to do, then wait out here all day, watching them while they form up a plan to kill each and every one of us!” Kristyn said.

Kristyn moved in front of the group and started opening the door. We stood there shocked. Non of us knew what we were getting ourselves into.

**Enjoy guys. And I know some of you said you didn't want to die, but it might end up that I have to kill you either way. SO sorry in advance. Hope you all like though.!**