Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 45: Katrina's POV

Chapter 45- No! Katrina's POV

I could not believe this! How the fuck could they? They killed the love of my life. Chris was all I had, he was the only one who really understood me, now I have no one. The blood was just pooling out all over the place. That was his blood, it was my blood. I grabbed my gun and started running towards Alaina and Ray. I was going to get them, even if it killed me! I ran over there, and like the typical Ray, he placed Alaina behind him.

But it was her I wanted. If my boyfriend died, his girlfriend was going to die. I ran over there and slid past Ray, knowing he wouldn't have expected that. I didn't think twice, I shot Alaina in the head. Her brains covered the wall behind her. The blood pooled more quickly. She had this shock look on her face at first, but her eyes closed and she fell to the floor. Crimson, my favorite color. I turned around, and saw the look on Ray's face. It was certainly priceless. The look of disgust, anger, hate, love, and lost all ini one. He turned to me.

"Go ahead Ray, kill me. I would want it that way. Make it the least painful, that way, I can go nice, fast, and easy, just like your girlfriend did." I said in a cocky tone.

"No." he managed to get out.

"What? You're not going to kill me?" I laughed, confused.

"Oh, I am going to kill you, just torture you first!" he kind of growled. I went wide eyed. He pulled me by the hair, and dragged me across the way.

"LET ME FUCKING GO NOW!" I screamed.

"Nope. You want to kill innocent people, then so be it. But you my friend, are going to get what you deserve." he said, picking up some rope we had brought with us.

He tied it around my neck, and for some reason, tears started falling.

"Oh wow. The fucking stupid ass bitch has feelings? Well maybe you should have thought of that before you killed Alaina." he said, with no chance of mercy in his voice.

I was really worried. he tied the other end of the rope to the banister.

"Good night Katrina, see you in hell." he growled.

"I don't deserve this you know." I said wide eyed. He just smirked and pushed me over the edge.

OH GOD! I can't breathe. I keep kicking, but I think it's only making it worse. Oh god, help me! I can't do this. I am loosing trian of thougt. The room is spinning, everything is turning black. Is this what it feels like to be suffocated to death?