Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 47: Gerard's POV

Chapter 47- Die, All Of You! Gerard's POV

"Dyz!" I yelled.

As soon as she turned around, I dug the little dagger in her throat. Blood gushed everywhere, including on my face. It was warm, and the taste of iron crept into my mouth. Now is the time I wish I had some gum or water. She had this look on her face, like how could you, but it wasn't hard to figure out why I just did what I did.

She, plus the others, had put my friends and loved ones in danger. There was no way she was getting away with that! She fell to the floor with one final gargle, it sounded as if she drowned on her own blood. Well fuck her! The bitch deserved it. I walked away from the brutal scene, I was even nice enough to close Dyz's eyes,we didn't need to see the nothingness behind them show.

Dayna came up beside me, and stopped me. She put her hand to my face.

"You're hurt." she said, shocked.

"No. I just killed Dyz, and her blood got on my face." I said smiling.

I put a hand to Dayna's face.

"Don't worry. We'll get out of this. We only have Matt and Wil left. The ten of us against those two, should be no issue." I said holding her hand.

She smiled weakly. It was as if she didn't believe my words. But I understood her worry.