Take My ***ing Heart, You Already Took Everything Else...

Chapter 50: Kristyn's POV

Chapter 50- I Am Not A Murderer! Bob's POV

I ran, and ducked, I slid, I hovered, I grabbed, wait! Doesn't this all seem familiar? Oh, that could be because we have been doing the same exact shit since we have eneterd this hell hole. I know Kristyn felt it too. We have both had feelings that it would be a miracle if we mad it out alive! We dodging everything we could left and right! It was horrible! All of a sudden, I was face to face with Wil. I placed Kristyn behind me. She squealed, afraid for my life. Wil looked at his gun and threw it over the side of the bnister. I looked at him confused.

"Out of amo. So we will fight the old fashioned way!" he stated.

He took a sucker punch to my face. I felt my nose crack. I wasn't sure if it was broken, but something warm and runny, started running down my face, and I realized it was my blood.

"Oh wow. The creature from beyond bleeds. Well then, we'll have to see how much more he bleeds huh?" Wil laughed.

"I think not!" I said, dodging his next punch.

We fought. I broke his jaw, I knew that much. It was all swollen, and starting to turn black and blue. I had the most wonderful black, and note the sarcasim there please. In the back, Kristyn kept yelling and beggin Wil to stop.

He called her every name under the book. However, when he called her a name, you should NEVER call a woman, she got pissed. It was the C U Next Tuesday word. NO ONE should ever be called that. She was off in a furry, leaving me there. She came back with this sword.

"Oh you little shit! You think you're so smart going into that small ass closet, pulling out our weapons. Come on. Hit me, I dare you!" he snickered.

She looked him straight into the eyes. Without hesitation, she lifted the sword and chopped of his head. At that point, you could hear it go through the flesh, muscles, tissues, and bone. It made a satisfying cracking noise before the head fell of completely. Blood was still gushing out towards the top of the body, where she had sliced.

The body itself fell over the bansiter and ended up landing on the lifeless body of Chris. I turned and looked at Kristyn.

"What? No one ever calls me that word, you do, aparently you die!" she said picking up Wil's head. She threw it over the side of the banister as well. We left, now there were only two people to deal with!