We Are All a Bunch of Animals That Never Pay Attention in School

The real beginning

Cp.23 – The real beginning
3rd P.O.V

Gerard stumbled down the stairs and fold his arms against his chest.

“So?” Frank questioned raising an eyebrow.

“So? Well, I think you owe me one, Pete. I hope Frank has helped you made up your mind or made something already obvious more obvious. Just so you know, here’s another chance for you. I just called Patrick and asked him what was going on of course, but the main point is that I arranged a date for you two.” Gerard stopped to look at the two younger men’s reaction, when he sees nothing, Gerard sighed and continues. “I told him that it was a friend meeting but of course…god, I can’t believe how cliché I am, and the worst part was that he bought it!” Frank and Pete looked at each other while Gerard started talking to himself.

“So…where was I? Oh yeah, of course Frank and I aren’t gonna go. So it would be you, Pete, who is responsible for the remains. Got it?” Gerard raised his eyebrow and the two looked at each other again.

“Are you sure about this…” Gerard cut Pete off before he even got to the point.

“Of course I’m damn sure about this! I’m sure about the fact that you are going to beg Patrick to forgive your stupidity and ask him to be your goddamn boyfriend. End of conversation.” Frank stared and Gerard and turned his attention back onto a dumbfounded Pete with a ‘you are so doomed’ smirk.

“But I’m not really sure about…” Gerard had enough. He had done so much for his god for saken ex-boyfriend and what he got for return are those irresolute and hesitant responses from him. He rolled his eyes and grabbed Pete’s hand to pull him up from the coach with a little help from his current boyfriend. Gerard pushed Pete out of the door and slammed it shut.

Frank snaked his hands around Gerard's waist and giggled from behind. “Wow, I didn’t know my boyfriend could be so decisive.”

Gerard’s lips cracked to form a small smile. He turned around to rest his arms on Frank’s shoulders. “You don’t know a lot of things about me, kid. And you definitely wouldn’t know I have such a loser ex-boyfriend.” He rolled his eyes.

Frank giggled a bit more before planting a kiss on Gerard's cheek. “How about your current boyfriend? Is he such a bumdass?” Frank looked into Gerard’s eyes expectantly.

“Well, sometimes.” Gerard pouted. Frank pouted back more.

“Nah, you’re perfect.” Gerard pressed his lips onto Frank’s soft ones. Frank smiled into the kiss as he tightened his grip on the back if Gerard’s shirt and put more pressure on the other man’s lips. A loud knock came from the other side of the door, interrupting their hot make out session. Frank pulled out and started planting more small, soft kissed along Gerard’s jaw line.

“So are you gonna open that door?” Frank asked between kisses.

“It depends on what he says.” Gerard’s hand wandered down it’s way to Frank’s chest.

“SO ARE YOU GUYS GONNA TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE IS THE FUCKING MEETING GONNA BE!?” Pete shouted through the door.

“I WILL TELL YOU TOMORROW MORNING! NOW FUCK OFF!” Gerard shouted back. When he heard the footsteps slowly disappearing, he grabbed Frank’s shirt and yanked him onto the coach.

“So it doesn’t matter what he’s gonna say after all, eh?” Frank teased between hot sweaty kisses.

“At that moment, I thought it mattered too. But not when I felt your dick as hard as a fucking stone, pressing against my thigh, loser.” Gerard teased back and deepened their kiss.

*

A few days later, Frank got a phone call from Pete. He told him that things went great. Patrick accepted his apology after a whole afternoon of begging and swearing and of course, most importantly, a hot steaming sexy kiss from Pete. He also said it’s all thanks to him and Gerard, especially Gerard. Frank was more than pleased to know that two of his best friends had gotten together and were having the best time of their lives. He couldn’t wait to tell Gerard the great news, so he went over to Gerard’s house after he got back from school. He was flicking throw the channels when he heard the door lock clicked. He jumped up and ran to the door to greet Gerard. But apparently, Gerard wasn’t in the mood.

-----------------------------------------
It’s been so long since I last updated, I know, and I’m sorry. Hope you guys like this chapter, and comment please.