‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 35

Kristen’s P.O.V.

Kevin and I were currently driving home from the restaurant. Nothing special really happened after that. We just ate and kept staring at each other the entire time. Seriously, I have never been happier in my entire life.

Our hands were linked together as he drove us home. Actually, I was going over his house. We were hoping maybe to get a night alone and watch a movie or something. Nobody was going to be home since they went out to discuss the matters of college. Alyssa isn’t she sure if she’s going to go back to college or not. With the baby and everything, it would be kind of hard, especially if she’s not home. So everyone went over her house to discuss it. Mostly because Kevin called and asked for some privacy, but it’s still something. At least there won’t be any annoying Joe around to bug us.

Kevin finally let my hand go when we pulled up into their driveway. We got out of the car and headed to the door. Once we got inside, Kevin asked me, “Hey Kristen, do you want to get changed? I’m no girl, but I’m pretty sure you don’t want to stay in your dress all night.” He chuckled.

I laughed. “Yes. I would like that.” I followed him upstairs to his room. Before we got there, he stopped by Nick’s room and grabbed some pajamas and handed them to me.

“You could get changed in here, or you could change in the bathroom.” I thought about it. I mean, Alyssa was willing to get changed in front of anybody. She didn’t care if some random guy she never met before was in the room. She would still get changed. I guess Kevin was just used to the fact that she always changed in front of him.

I know what you’re thinking. No, nothing is going on between them. She does it with Nick too. Heck, she does it with everybody!

Me, on the other hand, am not like that. Even around Kevin. I think I’ll wait until we actually DO IT to change in front of him. I don’t think he knew that I actually like my privacy. “Um… I’ll take the bathroom.” I grabbed the clothes from his hands and headed towards his bathroom. “Don’t peek!” I shouted out, joking around.

“You better lock the door, because I don’t know if I’ll obey those rules…” He said slyly, then started laughing. I knew he was joking, but a part of me sensed that he wasn’t playing around.

I brushed it off and stripped myself of my clothes. I put the pants on, then took off my bra. Normally, I would keep it on, because that’s just how I am, but I heard that if you leave your bra on while you sleep, you’ll get breast cancer. I don’t know if that’s technically true or not, but I don’t want to take any chances. Rachel is the one who told me that.

Once I had my shirt on, I grabbed my dress and just slung it over my shoulder. I’m sure Kevin will let me borrow a hanger. I walked out of the bathroom to a shirtless Kevin.

“Holy crap Kevin, you take a long time to undress.” I stated, sitting on his bed.

He laughed. “For your information, I had to take off my tie, unbutton my shirt, take off my pants, and take off my shoes. All you had to do was slip out of a dress and you left your flats downstairs.”

“Sure Kevin. You were probably masturbating or something while I was gone.” I laughed.

He pretended to look like he had just been caught in the act. “How did you know?!” He said in a fake shocked tone. We both started cracking up and he finally put his pajama shirt on.

“Aw… I kind of liked you without a shirt. You look sexy.” I got up off the bed and tossed my shirt on it. Then I proceeded to walk over to Kevin, swinging my hips dramatically as I did so. I got to him and wrapped my hands around his neck.

“I wouldn’t be the only one who looks sexy without a shirt.” He mumbled, looking at my lips.

I gasped dramatically. “You bad boy!” Then I slapped his arm. We both started laughing again.

“Stop thinking about your brothers that way!” I joked again. He immediately stopped laughing and looked at me strangely.

“What movies have you been seeing lately?” He asked, then we went into laughing fit again. Hey, at least he’s not upset over the fact that I ruined his proposal. I still can’t believe I did that. Stupid! Stupid!

“Come on. Let’s go watch that movie.” Kevin said, then took my hand and led me downstairs. Once we were almost to the living room, I asked, “Do we even have a movie to watch?”

We reached the living room and sat on the couch. “That is the beauty of Movies on Demand.” He said while grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. I giggled and snuggled in closer to him.

He flipped to the movie guide and scrolled down the page. “Let’s see… there’s Finding Nemo, School of Rock, Mrs. Doubtfire, Diary of a Mad Black Woman…”

“Diary of a Mad Black Woman!” I yelled while clapping my hands. I looked at Kevin and gave him a cheesy smile. He laughed at me.

“Alright. Diary of a Mad Black Woman it is.” He pressed ‘select’ and after a few moments, the movie began to play.

Aw… I’m at the part where the nice guy asked her to marry him. Kevin came into my thoughts at that moment.

“Déjà vu, isn’t it?” He asked, looking at me. I looked at him and found him staring deeply into my eyes.

“Yea.” I mumbled, not hearing myself quite clearly. The only thing I could concentrate on was Kevin’s lips coming closer to mine.

Finally, Kevin’s lips crashed onto mine with force. So much, that it slightly turned me on. I kissed back with just as much passion as he had on me.

The kiss became more rough, his tongue fighting for dominance with mine. He lightly pushed on my chest and made me lie down on the couch. He climbed on top of me, never once breaking the kiss.

He straddled my waist and pressed his body closer to mine. By this time, the kiss was just all tongue. It wasn’t like, slobbery or anything though. It was very passionate, just with a lot of tongue.

He slowly started to grind his body against mine. At first it scared me, what was he trying to say here?

But after a while, I started to not mind it. It was turning me on in the most obscured way and I didn’t want him to stop.

He moved his lips to my neck and placed kisses all over. I know he knew my weak spot, but I guess he didn’t want to land on me yet.

Finally, he placed his lips just above my collar bone. My weak spot. “Kevin.” I gasped, squirming under him. I felt him smile into my neck and he started to suck on it. Here and there he would nibble on it, making me moan.

The more I moaned, the harder he grinded down on me.

At one point, I couldn’t take it anymore. I pulled Kevin away from my neck and looked at him. “Kevin, this is so not fair how you’re teasing me like this.” He just chuckled in a low voice.

“Do you want to take it further?” He asked in a husky voice while nibbling on my bottom lip. This caused me to gasp, so I couldn’t form my words. All that came out were muffled voices.

“Yes Kristen?” He stopped and looked me in the eyes.

“I want you.” I breathed out.

That’s all I had to say.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sure you can all guess what happens next...
If you guys want the actual scene of... you know... I'll post it in the next chapter.
BUT!!!!!!
I have to get at least 10 comments before then. Yes people. 10!!!!!
Now hurry up and comment if you want what you're waiting for!!!!!! if you don't, then don't bother commenting.
Thanks for reading!!! Subscribe! Comment! Banners!

:)