‹ Prequel: The Wrong Jonas
Sequel: Something Better

School Comes First But Where's A Future Without Him

Chapter 34

Kristen’s P.O.V.

“Kevin, please tell me where we’re going. You know I don’t like surprises…” I pleaded. I know pleading isn’t the way to go, BUT THIS BOY IS DRIVING ME CRAZY! I’ve been asking him where we’re headed for the last five minutes. He doesn’t even seem the slightest bit annoyed at me.

“Sorry. No can do.” He kept his eyes straight ahead as he smirked, looking at the road before him. Ugh! He’s lucky he’s so damn hot when he smirks like that!

I sighed dramatically. I would have slouched down in my seat, but that would ruin the dress.

We finally arrived at our destination. Oh, so it was a restaurant. I wanted to be mad at Kevin for not telling me where we were going, but this is a really nice restaurant. It looked professional and expensive. But I mean, come on. He’s a freaking rock star for crying out loud!

Kevin got out of the car and went over to my side. He opened the door for me and held his hand out. I took it and smiled at him.

This place had valet parking, so Kevin handed over his keys to the person before walking inside holding y hand.

We got to the front desk and this really nice looking young woman asked with a big smile, “Do you have reservations?”

Kevin smiled politely back at the girl and said, “Yes. Two under Jonas.” I don’t know why, but a slight ping of jealousy went through my body. Why would I be jealous of that girl? She’s not the one out on a date with the most amazing guy in the whole world.

The woman looked at her clipboard before checking something off. She turned back to us. “Right this way.” She grabbed two menus before leading us to our designated seat.

We had a little room to ourselves. Like, it was made for a cute couple like us to come and just have a nice dinner without all the noisy people around. It was so adorable.

Kevin pulled out my chair, like the gentleman he is, and I scooted myself in. Once he sat down, the lady put the menus down in front of us. “You’re waiter will be here shortly.” She smiled then left. Thank God.

“You look really beautiful tonight.” Kevin said, looking me in the eye.

“Thanks. You don’t look so bad yourself.” We laughed a little.

Then, a waiter came over and plopped down two waters in front of us. “Would you like anything to drink?” I was happy it was a guy this time. Kristen! Stop it!

“Yeah, I’ll just have a sprite.” Kevin said.

“Um… make that two.” He smiled then left to go get our drinks.

“Wow Kevin, this place is really nice. How did you get us our own room?” I took a sip from my water.

“I have my ways.” He said, while wiggling his eyebrows. I just laughed. I loved it when he did that. He looked so sexy.

“No but really, this place is amazing. What did you want to propose to me or something?” I laughed, joking around. I stopped laughing though when Kevin’s eyes went wide.

“Who told you?” He asked angrily. My eyes also went wide.

“You’re serious?!” Kevin blushed, and the anger swept away from his face.

“You mean… no one told you?” He cocked his head at me.

“Um… not until just now. I was just joking around, since this is a really nice restaurant. But… OH MY GOD! YOU’RE GOING TO PROPOSE?!” I was jumping up and down in my seat in excitement.

“Well… it was supposed to be a surprise, but yes.” He sighed and looked down at his hands. I felt bad. I totally ruined this moment. This awesomely romantic moment was completely ruined because of me. I could have made Kevin happy about proposing to me and me accepting, but now that’s never going to happen because of me.

Tears started coming to my eyes. “Oh, Kevin I’m so sorry. I ruined you’re happy moment. I ruined you’re moment to shine because I was just trying to be funny. I’m so stupid!” The tears were about to fall.

Kevin’s face immediately became soft and he pulled his chair over by me. “Oh, baby, no. You didn’t ruin the moment.” He held me in his arms and I cried into his chest. “No. It’s perfectly fine. You didn’t do anything wrong.” He rubbed my back gently while I kept on crying. No matter what he said, I wouldn’t get over the fact that I had ruined his proposal.

“Kristen, please stop crying. I hate seeing you cry. You didn’t ruin anything.” He spoke softly into my hair.

“Yes I did. I’m so sorry. I ruined a perfectly happy moment for the both of us. I didn’t mean to make you upset. I’m sorry.” I sobbed into my chest.

“Kristen, baby, you didn’t make me upset. I’m not even the slightest bit upset with you. Seriously, you didn’t know. It’s okay. Don’t worry about it.” He kept rubbing my back as I wept into his chest. When I finally calmed down, Kevin pulled away and looked at me. With his thumb, he gently wiped away a few of my stray tears.

“Can you at least tell me what your answer would have been?” He smiled hopefully at me. All this and he wants to know what the answer would be?!

“Yes of course.” I looked at him oddly.

He smiled at me. “Then that’s all I need.” He took out something from his pocket. It was a small blue velvet box. Unfortunately, I al ready knew what it was. But it was still a beautiful moment.

He opened the box to reveal a beautiful three carat diamond ring. Then there was two little diamonds on either side of it. I gasped as he took the ring out and slipped it on my finger.

I sniffled. “You still want to marry me after what I did?” Kevin gave me a playful glare.

“Kristen, you didn’t do anything. All you did was steal my heart. Why wouldn’t I marry you?” I smiled as my insides lightened up. This guy literally was the man of my dreams.

“I love you, Kevin.”

“I love you too, Kristen.” We kissed passionately. I have never felt happier in my entire life. And I knew this happiness would only grow more as long as I was with Kevin. He made my life whole. He was my missing piece. He is my world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's another chapter!!! Please don't hate me for the way she ruined the proposal... I just thought it was a good idea and decided to put it in there. Thanks for reading!!

Coments: 185
Subscribers: 124
Readers: 402