Status: oh hai morgan!

I Only Want You for One Night

What Are The Odds of Me Letting You Down?

The second Alice sent me a text my head regained sanity and brought me crashing back into reality.

What Bill and I had done was wrong.

I felt sick and ashamed. Even if I did love my brother, I should never have done that! I now officially was the most disgusting enemy of nature and I had done it all myself.

I let Bill manipulate me in a way I didn’t want. I was horrible.

When he kissed me, I couldn’t exactly tell him no, because I didn’t want to hurt his feelings, but I didn’t have much emotion in it. I pretty much let Bill kiss me however he wanted, trying not to get into it too much for a fear of repeating last night.

The movie ended, and I gently got Bill off of me. “I guess I’d better go,” I said, trying to sound as lighthearted as possible.

Bill sighed over-dramatically and threw his arms around my neck. “Come on, baby, please stay. I just want to be with you all day.” He started to kiss my neck.

I got goosebumps, but probably not for reasons he imagined. “Bill, don’t make this harder for me. Alice is waiting.”

He let go of me and pouted. “Alice, Alice, Alice, if I didn’t know any better, I’d say you liked her over me.”

“Bill,” I sighed, not letting on to the truth of his words.

“Yeah, I know, I’m being jealous. I’ll stop. Come on, I’ll walk you to the door.”

He stood up and grabbed my hand, leading me outside. I saw him smile the entire time we walked down the stairs. Once by the front door, I let go of Bill’s hand to grab a jacket. I slid it on and turned to say goodbye to him when he shoved me into the corner and started to kiss me fiercely.

I didn’t want to kiss him back, but I couldn’t very well shove him off of me and tell him to fuck off. I may not have wanted to, but I have to admit, Bill was a brilliant kisser.

He finally let me go. “Have fun, baby, and if I find out you kissed her-”

“You won’t be able to do anything. I’m Tom Kaulitz, remember?” I smiled at him.

He hugged me. “I love you.”

I swallowed. “I love you too.”

I walked out the door and hastily wiped my mouth. I texted Alice, letting her know I was on my way.

I needed to be as far away from my brother as possible.

~+~

“Hey Tomi. Man, you seem gestresst,” Alice said, wrapping me in a hug.

I hugged her back. “Bill was just being a bit clingy.”

Wow what an understatement.

“Aw, come here, love,” she said pulling me over to her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed me lightly. I smiled and kissed her back.

This was how it was supposed to be.

She let go of me. “So, I know you just watched a movie, but would it hurt if you came with me to the movies?”

I smiled. “I’d love it. What’s the movie on the agenda?”

“Sabrina.”

I blinked. “Did they remake that?”

She laughed. “No, they’re just having a special presentation of Audrey Hepburn movies in the theatre, and that’s my favorite. Is that okay?”

“Sure, why not?”

“Okay, come on!”

~+~

The black and white film up on the screen held no interest for me. Sure, Audrey Hepburn was a pretty good actress, but I couldn’t have cared less about that.

Alice won over Audrey every time.

She and I had lifted the armrest between us so she could snuggle into me. I wrapped both arms around her, only taking an arm away to grab a Skittle or a drink of my soda.

I looked down at her. She had goosebumps all over skin. God, I knew theatres were always too cold.

I lifted her up off of me for a second. She gave me a questioning look until I slipped the jacket from my shoulders. Once off, I pulled her back onto me, draping the jacket over both of us.

She snuggled into me. “You didn’t have to do that,” she whispered, looking up at me.

I kissed her forehead. “I know.”

She smiled and diverted her attention back to the movie. It had about forty-five minutes left in it, and I was already bored.

I stared at the screen with little interest when I saw the two very old women in front of us turn around, look at the two us, and start giggling. I put a hand up to my face, wondering if I had something on it. On a clean inspection, I was still lost when they giggled at us again.

Okay, what the fuck is going on here?

I tuned the movie out and listened to what the two old women were saying.

“Well, Sissy, isn’t that adorable!” whispered the one with grey curls.

“I know, Ella, it is,” the one with white curls whispered back.

“I mean, how I wish Howard would have done that for me when we were that age!” Grey Curls said.

“I know, how gentlemanly. He used his jacket as a blanket for his sweetheart, it makes me want to be sixteen again.”

“And he’s actually sitting attentively through an Audrey Hepburn movie. He’s not throwing popcorn and candy at people to pass the time.”

“And he is a right looker as well, if I were younger and he were here alone…”

“If he were here alone, he’d be gay.”

“True. But I wouldn’t want to steal him from that sweet looking girl right there. She looks all-too deserving. I mean, you can tell by the way that he looks at her that he loves her. That look in his eye?”

“Of course, Sissy. You still get that look from Gary.”

“True love usually gives you a look like that. And if not true love, then something forming into that.”

The two ladies giggled and went back to the movie. I couldn’t help but smile. Alice, my true love?

I met her yesterday! But I was a little bit love struck, I would admit. Alice was great.

Filled with elation by what the two old women had said, I gently nudged Alice. She looked up at me.

“Hmm?”

I smiled and placed two fingers under her chin, bringing her closer to me. Our eyes drifted closed.

I swear to god I would have loved this to have been a movie, because then I could have got a shot of us kissing from the back, and I swear I did not plan this, but the length of our kiss matched that of the kiss on the screen.

Cinematography worthy, that was.

I heard the two old ladies let out a soft ‘Awe!’

And I doubt it had anything to do with the movie.

In the lobby after the movie, Alice had my sweatshirt draped over her arm. Right before we were about to leave, I noticed the two old ladies.

Their faces showed their past beauty and their wonderful old souls. They met gaze with me and smiled.

I winked at them and walked out with Alice to their happy giggles.

“Where to next, Conductor?” I asked, sliding my hand into hers.

“The park where the kid accosted you?”

I laughed. “Sure, why not?”

~+~

“Tom Kaulitz, don’t you dare!”

“Why not, I’ve been doing this since I was six.”

“You’re a lot bigger than when you were six!”

“I’m going to do it anyway!”

“Tom, nicht!”

Too late. I flung myself out of the swing and flew through the air, landing with a soft thud on the sand. “And you thought I’d hurt myself!”

“Oh, I’m going to hurt you, you big lug!”

She started to chase me. I soon realized that it was difficult to run away from a very fast woman while simultaneously holding up very baggy jeans. I got to the grass underneath the huge tree when she tackled me. We both fell to the ground, laughing.

“You didn’t hurt me,” I teased, wrapping my arms around her.

“I’ll live knowing that I never did.”

I smiled and pressed my lips to hers. She returned my kiss eagerly, forcing my mouth open. I enjoyed her urgency, it was refreshing.

We were mid-kiss when I felt my pocket vibrate. I sighed and detached myself. “What now?” I mumbled, pulling the phone out of my pocket. She got off of me, and I sat up.

I had a text message from Bill. I rolled my eyes and pressed read.

You’ve been gone for hours, come home! I miss you! Please, Tomi? I’m boreddddddddd! And I can’t find your cigarette stash!

I groaned and texted him back, telling him I’d be there soon. “Alice, Bill is being a whiney dork. I have to go home.”

“I’ll walk you home, my roomy will want to know where I am as well. We’ve been at the park for longer than I’d thought.”

I stood up and helped her up, taking her hand again. We walked home like this, hand in hand, our arms touching.

We got to the walkway of the house when she stopped. “Well, I’m a little bit farther than this, I guess I’d better go. Thank you for the wonderful time, Tomi.”

“I had fun too. Just text me or call me or whatever and I’ll be there in a heartbeat.”

She smiled. “I like your sweatshirt, it’s nice and warm and it smells like you.”

“You really like it?”

“Yeah, I do. It swallows me and that’s the best kind of sweatshirt.”

“Well, here, then,” I slid it from my shoulders and held it out. “You can have it.”

“The second date and presents already? I couldn’t take it, Tomi, it’s yours.”

“Yeah, but my heart is mine, too, but you’ve stolen that from me, too.”

She smiled, her blood red lips shining, and took the jacket, putting it on her shoulders. “When you put it like that, I guess I can’t resist. And for the record, you have my heart as well.”

Sappy love story that Bill drools over worthy? Yes, but that doesn’t mean I didn’t like it any less.

I bent over a bit and kissed her warmly. “Goodnight, Alice.”

“Goodnight, Tomi.”

And she walked off. I sighed and walked up the path to the front door with a bit of a skip.

The second I closed the door, mouth open to yell out to Bill and signify my return, I felt myself getting shoved into the door.

“What the…?”

“What the hell was that, Tom?” Bill said angrily, stamping his foot on the ground.

“What was what?”

“You giving Alice your hoodie and a kiss!”

“That’s keeping up appearances, Bill.”

He glared at me. “Don’t lie to me, Tom. I know you too well for that. You like her, don’t you?”

“Well, yeah, I like her, but-”

“Then why did you fuck me, if you like her over me!”

Aw shit, how do I fix this? Come on, Tomi, you’re strong enough to lie! “I said I liked her, not that I didn’t like her over you! Bill,” I walked over to him and kissed him tenderly, feeling his agitation. “I love you, and I like her. She’s to keep up my Tomi front, and you’re the only one for me in life, albeit behind closed doors. Don’t forget that.”

He started to cry. He threw his arms around my shoulders. “I’m sorry, Tomi, for being like that, I was just scared that you would never spend time with me anymore, and then I worried that you didn’t… that you didn’t…”

“Shh, it’s okay love. But you have to promise me that you won’t get jealous of Alice, okay? People will wonder why the great Tom Kaulitz isn’t out with a girl if I shun her away. And hey, this leaves you free to get a girl of your own to keep up your appearances.”

“But I’m not a whore.”

“But you still look for true love.”

He sighed. “I have, it’s here in my arms.” He gently kissed my neck.

I hugged him tighter, feeling a little ashamed of myself.

I was willingly toying with my brother’s emotions.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit to Creeps Me Out by Ima Robot.
Brilliant song.
gestresst - stressed

Please don't hate me for this chapter. Logan set me up to write it, it's there in the last chapter, go look!
Comments would be nice, though =]

It means more updates from Logan and I.