Trashed And Scattered

Thank You For The Venom

After I had spent my money on much needed food, the next day the couple walked by again and handed me some change.

That exceeded for about two weeks. They seemed to enjoy whenever I would play a certain band. My Chemical Romance. I was postitive that was the name.

This day I awaited to see the couple once more. I would chat with them often. Yet I still never learned their name.

As done every day, I saw the male. But where was that woman? The man had his hands deep in his pockets. I was pretty sure his name was...Jared? I couldn't be sure.

He saw my concerned face and he bounded up the sidewalk.

"Hey whats wrong? Wheres that woman? Lindsey? Am I correct?" I asked worried. His face dropped once I mentioned her.

"Its Lyn Z...She cheated on me with me cousin." He spat angrily and glared at the ground.

"Thats fuckin retarted." I growled. He sighed as I saw a lone tear fall. I jumped up and hugged him. I didn't care how gross I was. He didn't deserve it. She seemed so nice, apparently I was oddly mistaken.

He let go after a moment and smiled. Realization crossed his features.

"Oh my god! I'm so rude! I never really introduced myself have I?!" He said worried.

"Nah, but its fine. It may not be the best to anyway. I shouldn't be talking to you anyway." I glanced over his sholder to see if Kyle was near by any chance. Thankfully not that I saw.

"Whys that?" He asked slowly.

I tried to get an expression from the man. Any thing so I could read how he might take this. Because it was, to me, a very ignorant question.

I scoffed. Instantly regreted it once pain reached his eyes.

But I went on. "I'm a homless 18 year old living in a box in an ally-way. I barely get money. Gangs are after me. I look like a fregin rat. I have no talents---"

I was inturpeted by a smooth, calming voice.

"I can fix that..." He spoke softly. I gave him a bewildered look and took a step back thinking of what he might do. If he might try to do what one of Kyle's friends did to her two nights ago.

*Flash Back*

"Come here sweet heart. I just wanna talk to ya' " A drunken gang member approched a trembling Caitlin.

He grabed her wrist and draged her back into the ally.

She felt useless to fight. But she didn't want to give up hope so easily.

"Please don't." She croaked. Her voice was raspy from her screaming earlier.

But he didn't stop. He didn't stop after he raped her. He felt powerful. He vowed to make sure she suffers. She is unwanted on the streets. And he will make her pay.

*End Of Flash Back*

Caitlin started to shake with fear. She couldn't tell from reality and flash backs from the nights before.

She started screaming at the man who stepped back scared. She dashed into the ally. Never planning on letting Kyle or his friends to find her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im not a girlfriend hater! please dont kill *hides*
i love Lyn Z!!
mindless self indulgence is fuckin rad! xD