I Do Love You.

It's meant to be a secert.

"Gerard?" "Yes, Mikey?" I asked, putting my comic book down. He walked in and sat at the foot of my bed. "Were close, right?" "Yeahh.." "And you know that no matter what, I'll always love you." Where was the boy going with this? "Yeahh..?" I sat up with more interest. "I was just wondering.. I don't know.. If you, and you don't have to tell me-" "Just tell me, Mikey." "I was wondering if you liked Frankie.." I saw him turn a shade of pink, but I could feel my face buring red. "W-why do you ask?"

"It's just.. I notice you look at him a lot. And when you look away.. it looks like your thinking.." I guess I never noticed how much he paid attention to his surrendings. "I- Well- How-" "I mean, you don't have to tell me.." "What if I said that maybe I..did.." Then, he did the most un-excepted thing ever. He jumped on. "Yes! I knew it!" "Mikey! I can't breathe!" "Sorry.." He got off of me. "Why is it so great?" I asked, still very confused.

"Oh nothing... I just know something you don't." He said, starting to walk slowly towards the door. "Mikey? What do you know!?" I demanded while he slowly closed the door. A smirk on his face. "Mikey!" I got, trying to catch up with him. I heard him laughing down the hall. "Mikkkeeeyyyy!" I started to whine. I bumped into him at the end of the hall. "What. Do. You. Know?" I demanded again. "Actually. It's more of secert. So I don't know if I can really tell you..." "Then why did you bring it up!?" "To see you freak out." He smiled. "It worked." He started to walk off for the living room. I groaned.

"Your such an ass! Why would you be so cruel!?" I started to follow him. He sat on the couch. Smiling while turning on the t.v. "Welllll... Maybe I can make an exception. BUT! You can't, can't tell anyone I told you. Or else he will kill me." "Okayy..." I sat down next to him. Moving his legs aside. "Well, after school. Me and Frankie were talking. And he told me a secert, and he didn't want me to tell anyone..." I nodded. I didn't know if I wanted him to continue or not. It was a secert. Frankie's secert. It only made me not want to know even more. But want to know.

"And... He- Well... likes you.. too..." I literally stopped breathing. I took in a couple of deep breaths. Frank Iero likes me? Gerard Way!? "Are.. you sure?" "Unless my ears stopped working. Then, yes." "Oh god...." I said. My stomach started to do flips and flops. I thought I was going to die.