Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 1

Since the day I was born my parents knew I was going to end up like my brothers. Ok I know what you are thinking, ‘Oh her brothers must be the perfect examples of fine young men’, but that’s not the case. They are punks and so am I. But you see I am 17 fixing to be 18 making me 13 years younger than my oldest brother who is 31 and my middle brother is 9 years older than me making him 27.

But the thing is they are in a little rock band called My Chemical Romance. We, as in my brothers, the band, and me own this three-story house that we live in located south L.A., but they are on tour right now so that leaves me in this gigantic house all by my lonesome.

I’m about to start my senior year of public high school and the only way I go to public school is the fact that I don’t affiliate myself with my brothers Mikey and Gerard Way. I don’t associate with them because I don’t want them getting hurt because I’m their little sister.

So since they are on tour and my parents live across the country I have to buy all of my supplies and clothes myself but I’m ok with that because my best friend who is like my sister is moving in with me tomorrow so she can go to school with me in our senior year. But it all started with junior year when I met my best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i had to fix a few errors

comments = updates sooner