Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 2

I was starting my junior year of high school in a few days so mom and dad flew in from Jersey to help me get ready for school because my brothers and the band were getting ready to go on tour...again.

"Delilah, come on. We need to the mall to get you some new clothes.” my mom said.

"Okay, I'm coming.” I told my mom and with that we were out the door and at the mall in Hot Topic, my favorite store.

I bought several band tees and five pairs of skinny jeans all in different colors. I also bought several pairs of earrings and an Invader Zim necklace and a hooded skeleton backpack just to be original.

Before I knew it school was starting and I was in my first class of my junior year...Physics. I was looking at my schedule and I heard a voice talking to me

"Excuse me, I'm Kat. Is this seat taken?" the girl named Kat asked.

"No you can sit there. I'm Delilah by the way and may I ask are you new?" I asked her.

"Yea. Me and my parents moved here from New Jersey.” she said.

"No way! I'm from Belleville, New Jersey." I told her.

"Whoa, I can already tell that we are going to be great friends!" Kat told me.

"Yea I agree." I said to her.

Before we knew it the school year was over and we were going over to my house to hang out. She still didn't know my big secret but I was going to tell her as soon as we got to my house. But there was one thing, my brothers and the band were there and she got to my house before I did. Of course she was over there all of the time because we are best friends but I was hiding the fact that my brothers were in My Chemical Romance. I finally got there and the boys and Kat were outside waiting for me.

I got out of my car, which just so happened to be a 2007 Onyx Black Mustang that the boys bought me for my sixteenth birthday last year, and started walking up to the house where I waited for the yelling for Kat to start. But to my surprise she didn't yell at me.

"Why didn't you tell me that your brothers were Gerard and Mikey Way? I'm not mad at you I'm excited we get to hang out with the coolest people ever!" she said do me while jumping up and down.

And to think that that was only three months ago and now we are seniors. It’s amazing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long for an update I had writers block

Comments = Faster Update