Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 4

As I walked up stairs to Kat’s room I heard her scream and then sprint out her door nearly knocking me over.

“Kat, Kat, what’s wrong? Are you hurt? Tell me what happened.” I said frantically as I was trying to figure out what happened.

“I can’t figure out what I want to wear. Please help me!” She said while grabbing my shoulders.

“Okay, go pick out something of mine and you can wear it today and after school we will go shopping for new clothes okay?” I said while leading her into my closet.

“Okay.” She said.

After the big freak out, I went into the bathroom to apply my make-up and to my surprise I found a very lost Joe Jonas.

“Umm, can I help you?” I said with a smile on my face.

“Yes, actually, can you help me find the plug in here because I need to straighten my hair.” He said very sweetly.

“Actually my flat iron is already plugged in and heating up so you can use mine while I do my make-up.” I said handing him my flat iron and walking over to the counter.

“Thanks.” He said

“No problem.” I replied

I finished doing my make-up and Joe finished doing his hair when it donned on me that today was the first day of school and I didn’t want to be late. So we all piled into my mustang and headed off to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night . I think I broke my writers block. YAY!!!

Comment please because comments show that you care!