Heaven Help the Way's Little Sister

Chapter 3

I awoke this morning to a heavy object jumping on my back almost breaking me in half. I knew exactly who it was.

“Frank, get off me you’re hurting me.” I said while shoving him off of me.

“Ow and a happy first day of school to you too.” He said while getting up and leaving the room.

Then it clicked, my first day as a senior is finally here. I shot out of bed and ran into my closet to find something to wear realizing that Kat moved in 3 weeks ago and I still haven’t gotten all of my clothes out of her closet yet. So I quickly ran into her room in my underwear and ran into her closet to find my favorite pair of skinny black jeans. As soon as I found them I put them on and woke Kat up.

I finished getting dressed and headed down stairs for breakfast where I was greeted to Gerard making eggs and Mikey staring at out coffee maker to hurry up and finish. Then as I was making my famous pancakes that Mikey asked for there was a knock at my door. Did I mention that it is 7:30 in the morning? Luckily I finished just in time to answer the door just as Mikey screamed at the coffee maker for being slow. I turned around only to find two out of the three Jonas Brothers on my porch.

“Umm…can I help you?” I said in confusion

“Yes this is where Delilah Way and Kat Crouch live right?” Joe said while looking ant the piece of paper in his hand.

“Who is it Dee?” Gerard yelled from the kitchen.

“Its Joe and Nick Jonas. Wait what the hell did you do?” I said as I turned and looked at Gerard as he was walking to the door.

“Hey guys in glad you made it okay.” Gerard said while leading them inside.

We all went to the living room so they could explain everything to me and after they were done I excused myself so I could go wake Kat up again and put my make-up on and grab my shoes and wait for Kat to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating sooner I just didn't have the time and I had writers block