Status: Hatius. Sorry, will post new chapter sometime January.

Runaway Life With Rock Stars

Un

Chapter One

My heart panicked, beating very fast. The only option I had all my life was to runaway and hide—just about what I was doing at this precise moment; I was running away and I had to be quick about it because I couldn’t stay in full-view even of the desolate field of the park. They’d see me to take me back—that was the last thing I hoped for. This was my only chance…

I turned over my shoulder, twisting and turning my head all ways to search in the corners of the dark bushes in the park, in case they were watching me in secret. All I saw were the lonely swings of the playground off to my right, picnic benches to my left, and the open field surrounded with a lonely embrace as I stood there between everything.

Running forward as fast as I could sprint without giving myself the thought of stopping, I constantly looked over my shoulder to see if I was being followed. My breath was the only sound that went along with me as my footsteps crashed on the g rass heavily from weariness. And even though I didn’t catch a glance of them behind my shoulder, I kept going until I slowed down to turn to a corner to catch my breath, and run right into the open traffic. Cars honked and people stuck their head out the window of their expensive cars to curse at my stupidity. I didn’t take notice what they said to me exactly because I kept speeding on with all my might, trying to ditch the horrible people that were chasing after me.

With an alley coming up, I dodged in, only to see the end if it when I reached into it's depths. Fortunately there was a linking alley-way going across it at the end, so I wasn’t completely out of luck. I ran through the left side because if I had taken the right it would have been likely to lead me back to where I may have started, back to whom I was escaping from.

Coming upon a big black modern mobile home, it was parked next to a building with two big doors that had a sign in bold letters saying:

Backstage
Do Not Enter
Musicians Only


I didn’t realize what it could have meant at the moment since my brain was on neutral and only thinking of escape, but I figured it was for people who touched weird objects to make some sounds or something like that because of the loud rock music I heard vibrating behind the metal doors.

It had begun to rain as if out of nowhere, pouring harder by the second. Fear consumed me very well. I ran along the side of the bus just before the rear end to scan the ally for shelter. Walking half way down, wherever it was, I tripped over something and fell hard in a produced puddle of murky water.

Anything worse to add to the hideous life of mine, I complained in my head. Living though a wreck of what couldn’t be named as “A Life” in the thirteen years of Living Hell. I couldn’t take it anymore! I need escape before I die young and regret not to have changed my destiny by conquering my fears so I could rest in piece.

The attempt to get up was a responsive answer of pain in my ankle which jerked me back down. I may have twisted it since it sort of stung the bone. With much effort this time, I got up in such force, echoes full of life bounce off the wet walls as I screamed. Although, with the music in the building growing quiet and the the roar of a huge crowd exploded when an exhausted voice spoke through a microphone behind the metal doors, the rain pouring over the earth and buildings, my tiny scream was taken unnoticed.

Balancing with one foot, rain blinding the ambient, I headed towards the metal doors to plead for help of my necessity. I used the bus' side for support to be able to manage at least the few feet with aggressive weather, pain, darkness, and crumpled ground. The distanced target seemed far for me to go on so I sat—pain won the best of me—and most of it was from self-pity, not ankle-pain.
Sitting there, couched like a dog, with my head resting on my knees and my arms wrapped over myself, the rain accompanied in the ground as it poured from the sky like pitcher filled with piercing needles as cold as ice. Heavy as it felt on my bare clothes and skin every raindrop felt like pebbles aiming only at me like their enemy. Soon enough, the cold grew numb. With my soaked black T-shirt and originally ripped jeans—what an embarrassing image I was. I looked like a hobo. But...then again, I was some relation to that.

Weeping softly had brought out a sob of agony as I shook helplessly with a tremendous surprise that I had blurred out all the surroundings.

The man, who was watching my every move since my cry echoed the alley, had climbed out of the bus and shaded me with an umbrella.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

Curled up as I was, still sobbing my heart out, I didn’t hear his muffled voice. I thought I was my subconscious or something.

“Um…Miss, are you okay?” he called out a little louder. “May I help you in anyway? Miss? You sure your alright? Miss? I could help…” He put an affectionate hand on my shoulder and gently shook it. Looking up to meet the eyes of a kind-heart face beside me, I sobbed ever more harder. I passed an arm to wipe the area where some buggers may have slid down from my nose. Lifting my long dark-brown hair off my stained eyes, I had a better view of the human shading me with his umbrella with a concerned appearance. What’s the use of an umbrella if I’m already soaked ? I thought.

“Here. Let me help you up, dear. Come inside from the rain. And what are you doing out here so late! Where are you parents?”

Those questions could not be answered at the moment, I was too weak physically and mentally. Plus, talking to a stranger may not have been the best thing. Though, I found myself eager to go with him—he seemed like a nice person, and I wanted to get away, fearing the horrible people were still tracking me down.

He helped me slowly after I told him of my moment-ago incident. He wrapped my arm over his shoulder (he was a bit short) and said, “I’ll get you inside the bus." With a few steps we'd taken together and reached the entrance for the bus, he said, "Now wait here until I turn on the lights so you don’t trip, okay?”
I was out of breath and dizziness flowed through my head.

“The boy’s will be here in a while, not long for their arrival. So yeah, don’t worry about ‘em—they’re a fine group.” He called out while he climbed the flight of steps. I gripped the umbrella he gave me to hold with one hand and gripped the frame of the door with the other.

The metal doors of the building burst open, hitting the wall with a bang. My heart sank to the deepest corner of my empty stomach and began to crush pressure beneath my skin, thinking that the people after me found where I was. Remembering about "the boys" the man mentioned popped the truth that I wasn't tracked down yet, making things things safe for the moment.

“Oh crap! It’s raining again!” Someone within the dark of the building had complained.
“Shut up, Michael! You’re the one who’s going to carry my to the bus! I don’t want to get my new shoes wet.” Someone said, within the same crowd of men.

“Hey!” the first guy I heard squeaked, “ You have feet to walk!"

“Any of you got an umbrella?” someone else asked.

“Oh yeah!” Another spoke.

“Yay!” they all cheered.

The voice that had previously wanted to be carried called out over the cheer, "I get the umbrella!"

“It’s in the bus,” one of the guys said with a chuckle.

“Aw...” the crowd of guys' inspiration was killed.

"Dammit! You better carry me and run fast towards the bus, Mikey!" The person who claimed the umbrella shouted"

"No way!" said the guy.

"Yes, Way, you will!" the guy demanded.

There was a small chase and someone from within the crowd yelled in reverse psychology to make them stop. "Hey guys, don't quit it!"

When they stepped out and into the pounding rain, I counted at least five black figures in the dark. The lights were switched on, blinding my useless eyes.

From the group of guys, someone mumbled out “Who’s that?”

“Is she one of those obsessed fan?”

"How could she have gotten past all the security?"

“Has anyone seen her back stage?”

“No," they all said at the same time as if rehearsed.

“Oh my God!” the one that stopped the others from their chase shouted and picked up the pace.

My trembling knees sunk to the wet pavement and I passed out, losing conscious of everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kaylen , I hoped you liked it as your birthday present!

I have 17 subscribers, and 133 readers. I love you all for taking time to read and comment my story. Even subscribing! You guys make a smile appear on my face.

Cast:
Susan|Charles|My Chemical Romance|Eamon, Hector, Tony|Jane|Mr. & Mrs. Samuel|Manuel|Jaddus at the end|Jaddus at the beginning
xoXO
zilly