Status: Hatius. Sorry, will post new chapter sometime January.

Runaway Life With Rock Stars

Quatre

Chapter Four

Goose bumps crawled on my skin every now and then but I wasn’t as cold. However this was not like the type of torture I would go through everyday; this…this was nothing! Nevertheless my empty stomach hurt when I felt like throwing up and nothing would come out.

When the guys came back to get their ride over to the photo shoot, Frank told me they would take me somewhere to get clothes because my clothes had shrunk after they had dried. Mikey forced me to take a cold shower due to the temperature in my body and the weather outside. Ray had replaced the deflated ice bags with new ones. And Bob made me drink those liquids Charles had given me, (I was more willing to drink the purple one than the pink—that one tasted wicked). After swallowing both, I asked him, “ Bob, what are these things you made me drink?”
His eyes widened. “Its medicine.”

“What’s medicine?” I sounded like an idiot who’s lived in a different planet all her life because I didn’t know what the hell “medicine” was!

“What the hell? Where have you been all your life? I can’t believe you don’t know what it is! Everyone knows what medicine is!" He said disbelievingly. “It's science stuff that make you feel better when your sick or else you die,” he added with a sarcastic tone as he informed me enough so I would avoid asking him another question. Ha, ha—No. It's not funny, just very interesting to know how much patience he has –though it was amusing—this really made me feel like a retard though. I sighed as the saying nothing good lasts long went through my tiny head.

Gerard came in to see how good I was doing. I promised him I wouldn’t eat any more toothpaste no matter how good it tastes. The rest of the guys were busy adapting some paints in their face like Mrs. Samuel would when she would be going out for an “extra shift at her work” but would really go somewhere with the mailman. Mr. Samuel never knew this, and Mrs. Samuel swore I’d pay the price if I told him or any one else. I wasn’t the only sinner in that house because we all were. Gerard sat next to my bunk as he fixed his sleeves and zipped his leather jacket. Out of curiosity I asked him, “Do you ever wish to just die?”

His face turned grim. “When I was younger, I would always wonder what would happen after death. Furthermore, yes, I would think about death one time to many; but now I’m focusing on living.” He got up looking tall and wise. “Why do you ask? You don’t plan on killing yourself, do you?”

“I would never plan to kill myself. I’m not suicidal, it was just curiosity to see if I was crazy for thinking something like that most of my time.” I informed him with honesty. For the first time our eyes met; they either glittered or it was a pigment of my insane brain that starting to fail me already. Yeah, I think it was my brain. The world may never know.

“Well, the world may be ugly, but there would never be anyone to take your place in this world . So don’t miss out on it, live it and just remember that from all the bad there’s a good side of it. You just have to keep your eyes wide open to find it and never give in like a coward,” he firmly said. He began for the doorway when he glanced back and gave me a wink as his last famous words were “You’ll survive in this world, maybe the next as well. Don't be afraid. You’ve survived through worse and alone so I know you’ll get something good out of everything at the end. Just hold on a bit longer.” The room turned quiet and he was out.

He almost certainly knew a lot about existence. He resembled Master Yoda from Star Wars in my opinion for he seizes perception within because he spoke of deep words. And deep inside I had positioned him as my hero.

"I’m focusing on living" were words that I have never heard of before…they were beautiful a meaningful in a way I couldn’t describe. Maybe I should focus on living rather than noticing all the nonconstructive things that lead me to the desire for death to invasion over my life.

If I was sick then I probably was contagious because I noticed Gerard he kept sniffing all the time. Hm...

Charles had ended parking the bus and it grew quit after that. I stretched the lazy muscles and walked towards the door but it flung wide open as Charles stood over the doorway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God!!!
If you really want to know what Charles does to Jaddus, you seriously have to stay for it.
Comments are loved, especially by Corretta! ^u^
xoXO
Zilly
>:^D