Car Crash Lovers

Meories Are Faded... Just Like Our Love.

Ray's Point Of View

"HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME ALL THIS TIME?!"

I heard the piercing scream echo through the house... It was then I realized Sadie had remembered just what she should.

Sadie's Point Of View

There's absolutely nothing original floating around in my little senseless head right now. I mean, sure momories come and go... Most of which I kind of wonder why they are even memories...

Like...

The one I searched for inside without even realizing it. There was this single memory I had that I could feel in my skin that it was important... But I couldn't get to it. My soul couldn't grasp it. Until now.

I couldn't think of a way to ask Gee about it... But I think I'm ready now. There's something in his eyes today that seems less of him and more of Mikey. Sometimes his eyes do that. Those are the days I can be myself with him, fully myself. He is more sensitive and caring.

I could just pretend the memory clicked suddenly. That would be a lie though. It's been coming back in bits and pieces for a few weeks, and it's finally clicked today.

The memory of the day Ray proposed

I don't know how Gee could let me think I was his all this time.

Because now I know what the feeling is when I see Ray. It's love... it's regret in regret's highest form.

"HOW COULD YOU LIE TO ME ALL THIS TIME?!"

Hey, it was sudden.

But you can't say you're perfect either.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short update.
I'm sorry it's been so long, I'm really trying.
Ideas anyone?
OH!!!
I have a slot for Bob's girlfriend... a character. So if you're interested... Message me!
Comments are so informal.
:D