Car Crash Lovers

Read Me Up And Down

Frank's Point Of View

Wow, I bet that kiss tastes violent enough. It looks quite brutal. Sadie is eating Gee's face. What is this?!

Mikey's Point Of View

Frank is BEAUTIFUL, like Sadie and Gee.

Gerard's Point Of View

Can this last forever? Please tell me the taste isn't salt on my lips, left from a stranger's finger wiping off the tears from my mouth. Please let this flavor be real. It feels like an explosion. I can't let go, I won't.

Sadie's Point Of View

I can feel my fingers in his hair. Oh lord, it feels so good, my sin so sweet.

I want him now. I demand his body to be mine. I want every inch of him close to me, taking me in and holding me against bare, rough skin.

I want touch, I want feel. I want every syllable to bounce off my lips and hit his.

I hated being alone, scared. Now I'm with him and it's beautiful.

Bob's Point Of View

"HERE COMES RAY! GO GET A FREAKING ROOM."

Open Point Of View

They broke away from the kiss, giggling and holding onto each other's clothes.

"Why'd you come back to me? Why'd you pick me?"

"I love you. So much."

He kissed her lightly and just then Ray walked in.

"Listen," Ray said, "I want to try to make this work, alright? I want us to be how we were before... You know. How it was a long time ago. Sadie, I still love you. I might not be in love, fully. But I can get there. I know I can. I want to try."

"Ray," Sadie said, "No."

"No?"

"No. I can't. It would be too much for us. Besides, I'm with Gerard now. I love him, Ray. What do you expect? I can't hold back my feelings."

"Oh."

Livy's Point Of View

I want to kiss Bob. I want to kiss Bob. Bad time.

Not now, self. Control. Control.

HOLD YOURSELF BACK WOMAN.

Oh god, but he looks sooooo delicious. I want to kiss Bob.

I want too!

Oh lord.

Ray said "Oh."

That's the end.

NOW I CAN KISS BOB!
♠ ♠ ♠
The End, Lovlies. [of the chapter]