The End.

Chapter Twenty-Five: Hide-And-Seek

Chapter Twenty-Five: Hide-And-Seek

xXGerard’s POVXx


I woke up to silence. That was strange. Not the fact it was silent, but that I didn’t even hear anyone in the room. I turned in the mattress, still half asleep and looked at the sheets beside me. Messy and empty...wait. Empty? What?!

I shot out of the bed and looked around the room. Oh fuck. Where the hell is Mikey? Oh God. Oh GOD!!!

I threw the covers off of my body and rushed around the room, looking for my endangered little brother everywhere. Where the fuck could he be? I didn’t see him leave, or hear the door close. That’s when I noticed it on the floor. I walked over an picked it up. The baby picture of me and Mikey, torn clean in half. Oh shit.

I looked over at the door slowly. It was open a hair, but just enough to let the light into the dark room. I threw open the large white door and ran as fast as I could down the long hallways, almost falling down the two flights of stairs in the process.

Oh God, please let Mikey be okay! If anything’s happened to him, I swear, I don’t know what I’ll do. I’m just so pissed and confused right now. Not only at Mikey, but at myself. How could I let this happen to him? How could I? I’m a horrible older brother for letting this shit happen...

I reached the glass entrance in the hotel lobby and looked around the road that lay beyond it. No one. That’s strange. I turned around to the closed glass door behind me and tugged at the handle. It didn’t budge. I noticed the room key slot on the wall. Shit. I left it in the room.

I ran around to the back, still frantically looking for Mikey. Where the fuck is he? I looked everywhere. Behind cars, in the lobby and dining hall, and everywhere else I could. I stood in the parking lot and thought for a moment. A scary thought came to my mind. A place where I’d not looked, and never wanted to look for my brother there.

I looked up...