You Brought Me Your Love

I Cant Believe Its Him

Roxxy's POV

BEEP BEEP.....

Subconsciously knowing the alarm was going off, I did nothing to stop it until Jimmy J threw a pillow out me that's when I decided to do something about it dragging my sleepy body out of bed knocking the annoying alarm clock off the bed side table funny enough stopping the mind numbing noise it was creating. I ran quickly to bathroom I took a long shower, when I got out of the bathroom everyone was dressed, Kat said to me as she was finishing putting her make up on

“Brian called he said we have to be down stairs in the lobby in 10 minutes because out car is waiting for us to takes to the studio, to meet the band and have a press conference”

My stomach started to do back flips, nervous energy flowed though my veins. I don't know why I feel like this I've met famous bands before but this one seems different to the others. Kat looked at me concerned.
“You ok Roxxy?”
“Yeah I'm just a little nervous don't know why done this a million times”

I finished on putting my make up and took one last look at my appearance. Jak poked his head around the door and said
“we gotta go Roxxy come on”
I tooked one deep breath and left the hotel room firmly closing the door behind me and made my way to the lobby behind the others.

The car ride was a short pleasant journey my mind was taken away from thinking of what was in store for us when we arrived. We all were daring Jimmy J to pull a moony out the window, which he did with out any hesitation an old lady was driving by as he did it she was not amused, we sat there in tears of laughter. Jimmy J didn't care he never does.
We arrived at the studio and all the photographers were outside Jimmy thought it would be funny to stick his finger up outside the window seriously this guy has no care in the world but he makes life so much more amusing.
We were escorted to the back entrance and walked though the corridor with lots of poster of bands and albums. That's when we arrived to the conference room that's when my eyes came across him, my heart skipped a beat it was the man I've been looking, wanting and admiring from a far I couldn't believe it was him, He noticed me looking and gave me a sexy smirk at that moment I could of died from all the adrenaline over powering me. He look amazing his eye, his longish black hair and his beautiful smile.
Brian sat us down and introduced us to the band even tho we knew who they were as they were our favourite band of all time.

“Ok guys this is My chemical romance one of the other bands I manage, you will be touring with them for the next 3 months.”
Me and Kat looked at each other we both had smiles ear to ear. We both had crushes on two of the members. Kat had a major thing for frank and me I was totally in love with Gerard the fact me and him had so make in common we are pretty much made for each other he is the guy I've been wanting for like forever, the next few months is going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok another chapter please give my story a chance just read and comment plzzzzz