Memories

Memories chapter 1

It was late, every one else was sleeping. Or so I thought, when I went to sneak out though there he was. He didn’t see me though thank god, I looked just one more time, but when I did I noticed he was gone! I really could careless where he was, as long as I made it to my destination. I mean its not really like he could stop me even if he did care!

Her thoughts where all jumbled up, she didn’t know what to do, or what to think any more but one thing she did know was she had to get out of her gated in community. She was almost to the last door when she had seen him and for some reason she stopped and watched him, but only for a few seconds.

She didn’t know why she had stopped, but for some reason she did. He had really never pay any thought to her, on the other hand he didn’t ignore her like every one else did! That made her almost want to stay, but she knew he would soon treat her like every one else did!
It always starts out with them being nice, and than they either hate me or leave me!
Just run, don’t just stand there he might see you…. Her subconscious kept telling her to run, but she just couldn’t do it.

He reminded her to much of him! Finally she snapped out of it and ran all the way to the door, but just as she got to the door some one grabbed her arm!
“And just where do you think you are going?,” She turned around to see no other than Edward. She just look at the boy for a minute, before she finally said, “Why do you care no one else does?”

He looked at her and said, “Just why do you think no one cares for you?” She just looked at him with this strange look on her face before finally saying, “Because now let me go, or else!” This made the boy laugh, he than said, “Or else what?”
“I’ll scream,” was all the girl managed to say before another round of laughter busted from the boy standing in front of her! “Really well I don’t think you will do that because if you do than everyone will know you are leaving!,”

“Like I said a minute ago why do you care, when no one else does any more?,” She asked him. He had a strange puzzled look in his face he was staring off in to the distance, she took this as he chance to run.

Why did you tell him that now he will not let you leave, till he knows what is going on.
She yelled at her self to shut up, This time she was all the way out the door when Edward stopped her again. *Damn it* She cursed quietly to her self before saying, “What do you want?”

“I just want to know why you think no one cares for you, is there something wrong with that?,” Edward asked her, this made her stop and think for a minute before she shook her head no and turned around! “Why can’t I go?,” “Brendon, come on we are going to be late I already told her why she can’t come. So stop talking hug her and come on!,” Emma Spencer already told you why you cant come, and you know I would take you if I could I love you!,” “If you loved me so much you wouldn’t be leaving me!,”

She woke up in a cold sweat again for the second time that night! So again she got up and got dressed only this time she wasn’t going to try running away from home, she was going to run but not very fare!

*Ding, ding, ding, ding* “WHAT THE HELL?,” “Calm down Edward its just me, I need someone to talk to and you wanna know about me, so do you feel like a walk?,”
Edward quickly got up, and walked out side to meet Emma! “What on earth do you think you are doing now?,” He asked. She didn’t answer, she just grabbed his hand and dragged him off to a park. “You wanted to know why I think they way I think and feel the way I feel right?,” She asked with a some what bored tone. All he did was nod his head so she would tell him.

“You see I was in love once, with my childhood friend. Actually he was my cosine Spencer’s best friend, but he lived with us, so all his friends was like my friends to. I loved all of the guys like they was my brother, well all of them but one, and he broke my heart. That was about three years ago today! The reason I believe you will be like everyone else is because the reason my heart got broken was because I told them all to go off, and live there dream!
The town blame’s me for them leaving and chasing after there dream!

And I am sure you can understand where the leaving me part comes in. But just in case I will tell you, the first time they left I was fine they wasn’t very good but when they came back six month later they came back with two new members and that’s when I feel in love not just with one person but with them all. Just loved Brendon a little bit more than like a brother.
It was great we was all together but than I had to open my mouth and tell them go live your dream make it big. So out of my life they went all four of them and I haven’t seen them since.:,”

Edward didn’t know what to do or say, but he was very observant so he got up walked to Emma wiped the tears from her eyes and whispered, “So what you got left behind and every one hates you its your fault any way you told them to go no one to blame but yourself, so stop this.,”

Emma was beside herself, she didn’t know what to do she just spilled her guts to this boy and for what? Emma stared at Edward for a very long time before she finally said, “Who the hell are you to talk to me like that, you barely even know me!”

Emma didn’t wait for Edward to reply instead she stood up and walked away.
When she got home she popped in her favorite Cd and started to sing along with it.

I never could’ve seen this far
I never could’ve seen this coming
Seems like my world’s falling apart
Yeah Why is everything so hard
I don’t think I can deal with the things you said
It just won’t go away In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
I used to think that I was strong
Until the day it all went wrong
I think I need a miracle to make it through
Yeah I wish that I could bring you back
I wish that I could turn back time
Cuz I can’t let go I just can’t find my way
Yeah Without you I just can’t find my way
In a perfect world
This could never happen
In a perfect world
You’d still be here
And it makes no sense
I could just pick up the pieces
But to you
This means nothing
Nothing at all
I don’t know what I should do now
I don’t know where I should go
I’m still here waiting for you
I’m lost when you’re not around
I need to hold on to you
I just can’t let you go
Yeah
Yeah


Emma was half way done with the song when her little brother came flying in the room, turned off her Cd player and flipped on her TV “What the hell do you think you are doing.,” Emma yelled at her brother. But all he did was point at the TV, Emma slowly turned around to see what was so important.

That’s when she seen him again, after three years he was coming home! Emma ran her brother out of here room, lock the door and went to her bed where she began to cry! She didn’t know why she was crying, finally after about ten more minutes of just laying there she decided to get up.

She went to her closet found her some cloths, and went to get in the shower. But just as she opened her bedroom door there in all his glory stood her cousin Spencer!
“What do you want?,” She spat at Spencer! Spencer gave her a funny look before finally saying, “Is that any way to greet your favorite cousin.,” ”Really Spencer what do you want, cant you see that I am on my way out?,”

“I thought you of all people would be happy, I was back.,” That sent Emma into fits of laughter, after about a minute or to she stopped and said, “ Oh yes Spencer I really wanted to see you, after three years of no calls, no mail, no nothing I am just supposed act like every thing is peachy again like you and the rest the guys never left. Well I am sorry but I just can’t do that, now if you will excuse me I have to go!,”

Spencer let Emma walk away this time she had given him a lot to think about!
Ohh I can’t believe he thinks he can just come back in to my life like he never left me, like none of them ever left me I don’t hate Jon and Ryan as much as I do Spencer and Brendon!

As soon as Emma let that last name slip into her mind she was sure she knew that Spencer knew why she was yelling at him! She was going to go back but decided not to it would be better off if maybe Spence did say something to Brendon maybe he would understand how she felt!
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is a semi Brendon Urie story, comments are always welcome.

Also some of the stuff in this story is suppoused to be Italicesed but I don't know how to make it that way