Memories

Memories: Chapter Six

“Thanks,” Emma said, as she hopped in FallOutBoys rental car, “Anytime Sunshine.” Pete said as he jumped in the drivers seat. Emma was laughing at a joke when her phone made a noise letting her know she had a text message.

“What the hell was up with that I thought you hated Pete?”

Emma smirked knowing good and well it was from Brendon, she typed a quick reply.

“Why do you care, you have that thing you call a girlfriend, now leave me alone I’m trying to have a date with my sexy boys.”

“What are you laughing about now, plotting to do something while where’re on stage….Again?” Andy asked, Emma said nothing she just handed him her cell phone. The rest the car rid was silent, once they got to the venue, Emma went to follow the guys when some one stopped her, “Sorry no fans at this time.” The man said, Joe walked back to Emma once he realized Emma wasn’t with them, “Dave, let her pass she is with us, her mom is letting as crash at her place.” Joe said, Dave quickly got out of Emma’s way.

Emma sat in the back with the guys for a while, “Hey guys, I’m ganna head on out so I can get a good spot in the pit.” Emma said, a wicked smile planted on her face, as she was walking out the door she could still here the guys, “And she wonders why her mom barley lets her come to the shows….She’s ganna beat some ass tonight….Hopfully its not as bad as last time…. She’s scares me more the out security guy’s, let hirer her.” Emma laughed as she walked away, not really sure who said what.

“This next song goes out to someone who is very special to us all, and probably beating the shit out of someone right now,” Pete said, as they started to sing: This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race.

I am an arms dealer
Fitting you with weapons in the form of words
And don't really care which side wins
As long as the room keeps singing
That's just the business I'm in, yeah

This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
This ain't a scene, it's a goddamned arms race
I'm not a shoulder to cry on
But I digress

I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate

I'm a leading man
And the lies I weave are oh so intricate,
Oh so intricate

I wrote the gospel on giving up
(You look pretty sinking)
But the real bombshells have already sunk
(Prima donnas of the gutter)
At night we're painting your trash gold while you sleep
Crashing not like heaps of cars*,
No, more like p-p-p-parties.


Emma, was signing along and thrashing about in the pit when someone came up behind her, ”What’s a pretty girl like you doing at a scene like this?” The stranger said, but Emma knew that voice she knew it well, “What the hell do you want?” She seethed at Edward.

“You know what I want, you cant keep pretending like we was never friends, I mean I did make you the poser you are,” Edward said, he knew he had struck a nerve when he said that, but he wanted to break Emma, and he knew just how to break her, since he was the one who made her go from happy little girl to cold, distant, not caring, bitchy girl she was now.

Emma didn’t say a word she just turned around and swung, she missed the first time, but the second time her fist connected with his face and he feel to the ground, once he was on the ground Emma straddled his stomach, and started to bash his head in to the ground, “No Edward, you may have created a small part of me but you will never ever be able break me, although I may break your face.” Emma said, Edward was getting scared he was starting to go unconscious, so he did the only thing he could he groped Emma.

She jumped off of him and yelled “PETRICK,” with that the song stopped and all of the band came running off the stage, when they got to Emma she was freaking out, never before had anyone done that she didn’t know what to think. “H..h…h..He groped me,” She finally said, all the band members looked at the boy before having security take him away, “I will break you one day, they will be on tour without you soon enough , we both know you cant take me alone in a fight.” Edward said as he was dragged away.

Emma was now sitting back stage alone, waiting in the guys to finish the rest their set when she started to think about the last time she was at a show with the guys.

“You love me, you know you do,” Pete said, to Emma, she didn’t respond she knew Pete knew who she really loved, but she also knew he was just trying to cheer her up. After ten minutes of watching Pete dance around her and repeat the same thing over Emma got very frustrated, “Not Pete I don’t freaking love you, I love BRENDON BOYD URIE!” Emma said, looking at the floor, she had just remembered that there was a crowd of people standing outside, and they all heard her yell at Pete, that she loved Brendon.

“So Pete, now that you know that I don’t love you like that who will you turn to?” Emma asked, hoping Pete would play along. “PATRICK, I’M IN LOVE WITH YOU!” Pete yelled, Emma & Patrick’s jaws hit the ground , neither one could say anything. Some one came up to the group and told them it was time to go on stage. Joe and Andy ran up to Emma and hugged her.

Pete, and Patrick ran at Emma at the same time, “Love you Petrick.” Emma said, to both boys with a smile, they both gave Emma a weird look, “Oh come on guys ‘Petrick’ is so the new Ferard, Rydon, Now get your sexy butts on, stage with my other two sexy boys.” Emma said. And with that the boys ran off to the stage.


Emma sighed, the memory made her think of Brendon, it also made her think of Edward, and what he has said about breaking her. Was she breakable? Did she want to be that fragile little girl she once was? Was she afraid of both them things or was she more afraid of letting old feelings return?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay I know its taken awhile to update and I'm sorry, but here it is. This chapter goes out to
Hannah Hates Montana, who I think may be the only person reading this story, but if I am wrong you guys could let me know by leaving a comment or something.

Kat.