Memories

Memories: Chapter Seven

Emma, let out a heavy sigh, she was so confused she didn’t know what she wanted or what she needed, all she knew was she needed to get away for a while, she tried running once but that didn’t work maybe she could do it again but with permission. She thought maybe go on tour she knew enough bands and she was sure one of them would take her but than she started to think about Edward and if he would follow her.

“What’s wrong you?” Edward asked, “Nothing you would want to know about,” Emma said, looking sadly at the ground, it was a warm summer day outside, but Emma was shivering, “Come on now, you can tell me.” Edward said, putting his arm around Emma’s shoulder.

Emma told Edward everything that day, about being left behind because she was a distraction, to young to go on tour, nothing but a little kid . Edward looked at the sad girl in front of him, ”You need a change, come with me,: He said, grabbing the girls arm.

As the years progressed Emma developed a whole new personality, she went from weak and shy, to loud and out spoken. She no longer needed anyone to protect her, she also no longer had feelings for Brendon, she was way past being in love with him now she was in love with her only friend Edward, and she thought he was in love with her, boy was she wrong.

Emma had went over to Edwards to surprise him with some soup cause he was home sick, but when she got there, she was shocked to find her boyfriend of over a year naked on his couch with the blond slut, from school, “Edward, where’re through, I don’t want to ever think of you again, if you see me in the halls, walk the other way I want you to pretend we’ve never met.” Emma said, turned on her heels and left Edward and all her feelings behind.


Emma knew now that Edward was trying to be in her life again, she might get them feelings back, just like she has them back for Brendon, and she really cant take anymore heart ach. Emma’s phone vibrating knocked her out of her thoughts.

“Hello?” She said, in to the phone.

“What the hell, was up with that text?” Brendon said, on the other side or the reviver

“Brendon, I don‘t have fucking time to deal with your shit, what do you want?” Emma hissed.

“Damn Emma, calm down on bitch mood, Spencer told me to call and see if we could watch a nightmare Before Christmast?” Brendon said.
.
“Do what you want, I don’t give a shit anymore.” Emma said, and hung up the phone.

Emma sighed, and started to sing one of her favorite songs by My ChemicalRomance:

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.
I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way.
For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems?
(I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what it means
(I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out


Emma was halfway through the song when the dressing room door swung open, “Sunshine!” A very enthusiastic Pete said, Emma just rolled her eyes and finished her song.

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed

I'm okay
I'm okay!
I'm okay, now
(I'm okay, now)

But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay!
(Trust Me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay
I'm not o-fucking-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
(Okay)


Pete opened his mouth to say something but Emma yelled before he could say a word “WILLYOUGUYSTAKEMEONTOUR?” Emma yelled fast, The guys just looked at her for a minute finally Patrick spoke, “Did you just ask to go on tour with us?” Patrick asked, Emma just nodded. No one said anything they just left the to the limo.

Once in the limo, Pete looked at Emma and said the only thing that came to his mind, ”Running away again?” Pete asked, Emma just looked down ashamed, she didn’t answer Pete’s question, she was to busy crying knowing he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?