Memories

Memories: Chapter Eight

Emma eventually cried so much she fell asleep, with her head on Pete’s lap. Once they where sure she was asleep the guys started to talk they where all close with her and they all knew what Brendon did to her last time and the boy who saved her, oh what they would do if they knew that boy was still torturing her.

“So guys do you want to take Emma with us?” Joe asked, all the guys nodded in agreement but Pete, “I think before we make an official decision I should talk to her, and find out why she wants to go I mean, I’m not going to help her run away from all her problems unless she has a good reason.” they all nodded agreeing with what Pete said.

Once they where at the house, Pete told Pat to take Emma to the pool house, and he walked in the house to be meet with Panic, “Sorry guys Emma is staying in the pool house with us please let her mother know.”

“Oh so the sluts sleeping with you all?” Tammy asked, no one said a word as Brendon dragged her away glaring at Pete. Pete walked out the back door and sat by the pool thinking of the first time he ever meet Emma.

‘Dear Mister Wentz,
I want you to know you ruined my life, took everything I had away from me. Okay maybe you didn’t but you helped them escape, you made their dream come true and now they all hate me.

I am sending you this E-mail because I want to know why you did it, why you just had to sing thing? And I will get the answers at your show tonight cause I have back stage passes.
Hate you always Emma <3

Pete wasn’t sure what the E-mail meant but he was eager to find out, so at the show he kept looking in the VIPs but couldn’t find anyone who looked at that angry of sad, little did he know he had been looking at her the whole time.

“Who the hell is she?” Andy asked one they where in the dressing room, Pete looked at the girl, “Are you Emma?” He asked, the girl nodded her head before looking up at the band.

“So I really like your music but your bassist / front man sucks.” Emma smiled at everyone but Pete she just glared at him. “Who did I take from you?” Pete asked wanting to know why this girl really seemed to hate him.

“You took my boys, and my heart, you took Panic At The Disco from me.” She said in tears, no one else would go near her except Pete.


Pete smiled a sad smile to him self at the sad memory, mostly because he knew Emma still felt that way about him, she probably always would.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is for my 1 subed person who ever you may be I am so sorry it took so long to get out I know its just a filler, I will try and update again soon maybe I've just kind of lost insparation for this one.

Kat