Trigger Effect

Chapter twelve

"And, this is the dining room," Gabe said, showing me a large room with a table, that looked like it could hould up to forty people. On each side.

"Not bad, but, I'm assuming that, since we're all vampires, there isn't much "dining" happening here."

"Correct, you are, my dear. But, this room does not go unused."

"Then, what do you use it for?"

"Lets not worry about that right now." He seemed abit nervous, so I gave him a suspicious look.

"Fine."

We continued to walk, up and down, the different hallways that The Dandies hideout had to offer.

As we reached a set of long, spiraling staires, I got curious.

I looked at the staires, captivatingly, walking towards them with an out-streched hand.

As I reached the first step, I put my hand on the rail, but stopping myself before I went and further.

"Where do those lead?" I asked, not turning away from the stairecase.

I didn't notice that another vampire had came up to Gabe, until I finally turned around.

"Reblin, I want you to meet Alex Suarez," Gabe said, as this new person out-streched his hand, for me to shake.

I took ahold of his hand, and said, "Nice to meet you," to this perfect stranger.

"Same," he said. I dropped his hand, then, turned my head back to Gabe, to finish my question.

"Where do those lead?" I pointed to the stairecaes.

"Ah, right, well, you're about to find out. Alex, you do the honor. I'm going to go bug Ryland." With that, Gabe skipped off to find his friend.

Or whatever.

"Is he always like that?" I asked.

"Sadly."

I looked towards the spiraling staircase, again.

"I guess we should go." Alex nodded, and he lead me up the stairecase.

Finally, after about ten minutes of climbing, we reached a door.

"Hey, Alex, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Where were you turned?"

He looked solemnly and distant.

"I was turned in my home town. I was walking home, and was attacked."

"Was there anybody else that was turned, here?"

"No, no one, but you."

"Do you know why?"

"Nope. No one does. But, there must be a perfectly good reason. Now, go inside. They're waiting for you," Alex said, as he opened the door, and gently pushed me inside the unusally dark room.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no school tomorrow, so I promise, I will update some more.
Subcribers = Creepy happy dance!!!
Comments = Love!!