Take Off Your Make Up and Put Down the Camera

Thirty

Can you believe it has been almost two years since that car accident? I really can’t. Things have changed….like majorly changed.

Audra quit Never The Less. She finally figured out that her band mates weren’t really that great of people. She moved in with Sisky back last year. Mom still lives here in Chicago, in the old house. I say old house, because I moved in with Gabe. We mainly live in New York now though. He missed it too much.

Cobra Starship just started their little hiatus. Several reasons for that….

Ryland and Victoria got married.

Gabe has been busy with Angels and Kings.

Alex and Nate wanted more time to spend with their families because the band has been literally going non-stop since Gabe’s accident….

And the biggest reason of all….

I’m pregnant.

Yeah, you heard me right….crazy, isn’t it?

Everyone is really excited, but not more than Gabe. I honestly thought he would be angry and leave me. Shows how much I know about my own boyfriend, right?

I’m only two months along, but Gabe wanted to be there for me through the whole thing, which I think is awesome.

Gabe and I got all dressed up tonight and went out for dinner. He took me to this really fancy place and then we went back to Angels and Kings, which I thought was odd.

“So, Keegan, I brought here to ask you question…and everyone who we are close with is here too,” Gabe said.

I bit my lip.

Gabe got down on one knee, “I love you Keegan. I’ve been planning to ask you for awhile now, and now that we have an addition to our family, I think it’s the right time to ask. Will you marry me?”

I smiled as the tears, ran down my cheeks, “Yes.”

Everyone erupted into cheers and Gabe kissed me.

“You’re not just doing this because of the baby, right?”

“Well, part of it…but I want us to be a family. I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.”

I giggled.

“I love you too, Gabe.”

So, I have a baby on the way and I’m engaged to the love of my life, I think my life is complete.