Someday I will Understand

Chapter 106 Do the dirt

Eliza had heard though the grapevine that Kate was out of rehab and living with Frank, As far as she had heard Kate new what had happened between Gerard and herself and hadn’t forgiven him, which well for Eliza she liked if she could hurt Gerard with out hurting him she was happy.

Kate had spent the rest of the afternoon with Gerard by herself enjoying his company and allowing him to spend time with Sadie which he throughly enjoyed, by dinner time still no one had arrived home though Kate had received a text message from Frank.

R u coming home?

Kate texted back ill b bck l8ter, havin T wit Friendz

Kate never received a reply back, Rather her and Gerard decided to order in and have a pizza which also meant they cud have some alone time as Sadie had fallen asleep in her bouncer, In which Gerard had picked her up and put her in the cradle which was still in the spare room which had been turned in to a nursery.

Getting back to there alone time, Kate loved the fact that they could talk and about everything and anything how they first were when they had met, she knew she loved Gerard more then anything and had made the right decision.

“Babe how am I gonna let down Frank?” Kate asked
“Baby just tell him the truth he deserves that and he will respect you for that, It just wasnt meant to be for him and don’t feel guilty. Frank will move on I know him too well he will bounce back and you guys will have the best friendship ever especially as he is the true father of Sadie”
“I so wish you were the father, While I was in Utah I wished that I could have turned back time”
“Baby don’t stress I accept that I’m not Sadie’s father I just hope you allow me to be a figure in her life coz she’s still my lil girl and I love her very much”

Time passed quickly and Kate knew it was time to go “Well I gotta go...I need to speak to Frank and get everything sorted”
Gerard didnt want her to leave. “Why don’t you do it tomorrow you can stay here with me, Sadie is fine and already asleep”
Kate wanted to badly “Fine...You won me over I’ll stay, I just gotta text Frank”

Kate texted Frank I’m stayn @ my Friends, Sadie is fine...C u 2mrw xxx
Kate instantly got a reply ok..c u then xxx

Gerard grabbed Kate’s phone and placed it on the sofa and grabbed her hand where he took her to his bedroom.
“Watcha doing?” she asked
“I thought maybe coz we were alone we could have some fun?” Gerard replied
“hmm...sounds ok, But I was thinking maybe we could just talk?”
“Oh...But I think actions speak louder then words and I wanna show you how much I love you”
“well then you should have said that” Kate said with a giggle

Pouncing on him she pushed Gerard to the bed where they started to kiss passionately, exploring each other both took there time wanting to show one another how each other loved one another and appreciated each other.
To them this was a fresh start, wipe away the bad things that had ever happened and to have a clean slate where they could be a team, a unit and work together as they had once been.

Finally falling asleep in Gerard’s arms, Kate was awoke to loud cries coming from the spare room, running to the spare room Kate saw Sadie wide awake no tears just loud sounds coming from her mouth, Picking her daughter up she checked if she needed to be changed or fed which was neither, Rather Kate started to rock her to sleep again.

Not wanting to place her in the cradle, Kate walked to Gerard’s room who was now also away from all the commotion “I forgot about that” he said with half a sleepy smirk
Kate got in to bed and passed Sadie to Gerard who placed her in the middle of them, Both Kate and Gerard held hands as they watch Sadie fall asleep again, slowly both drifted off again.

Donna and Don had arrived home early the next morning, getting inside they noticed a baby bag and a empty pizza box that had been left on the lounge table, Donna went to check on Gerard opening his door she smiled at what she saw Gerard and Kate holding hands while in the middle was Sadie who was fast sleep.

Donna knew this was a moment, walking in to the hallway she whispered to Don to bring her camera which he did and wondered what all the commotion was when he saw his Son and Kate he chuckled. Donna was happy that Mikey had gotten her a Polaroid for Christmas. As Donna took the photo neither of them stirred, rather Donna tiptoed in to the room and placed the photo next to Sadie, She knew that both would appreciate such a nice gesture.

The day had come for Kate to speak to Frank she was ready and hoped he would be ok with it, Eliza on the hand was another story she had seen for herself that Kate had gone to see Gerard which she wasnt happy about and knew that she needed to do more damage to the both of them.