Someday I will Understand

Chapter 138 Secrets revealed

The party went from strength to strength, Kate had done the rounds so many time’s talking to people but mainly hanging with the MCR boys and not letting Frank leave her side. She felt it was time to go but before she did she was dying for a smoke and she knew no one would miss her for a couple minutes, excusing her self she went outside and saw that Gerard was there too, “Hey” Kate whispered
“Hey” Gerard replied
“Are you enjoying your self?” Kate asked
“For you always”
“Thanks...you and Lyn-z make an awesome couple” Kate said as she hated the words coming out of her mouth
“Thanks...Um you doing anything later?”
“No why?”
“Wanna hang out as friends?”
“What just me and you?”
“Yeh”
“Um Gee I don’t think that would be a good idea”
“Why not?”
“Cause we do silly stuff when we are together”
“We wont I just wanna spend some time with you”
“Ahh...I don’t know” Kate replied as she took a puff of her smoke
“Look Kate the reason I ask cause Keisha was here and she said she needed to talk to both of us that she had information she needed to tell us”
“Excuse me” Kate said as she choked from the smoke that was in her throat “Your joking?”
“Nah I’m not she gave me this” Gerard replied handing her the piece of paper, Kate looked at it and saw that there was a hotel name and room number
“So what you want me to go with you?”
“Yeh she sounded so serious”
“Fine...I wanna know what the bitch has to say as well” Kate said
Gerard was shocked not ready for that answer “Great...wanna go soon”
“Yeh why not I’ll meet you at the hotel where Frank and I are staying and we can go from there”
“Ok”

Kate walked back in to find Frank who was happily talking to his band mates “ babe wanna go?” Kate asked
“yeh ok”
Frank got up, Kate said goodbye to the guys, she knew she would see them in the morning for breakfast which she was looking forward to, seeing Gerard across the room she motioned to him that she was leaving which he knew was his queue to leave as well.

In the limo, Frank couldn’t keep his hands off Kate but she didnt mind, arriving at the hotel she asked Frank to meet her in the room as she had to go and see her manager. Frank obliged and went, rather Kate waited down in the lobby waiting for Gerard.

He arrived only a few minutes later in which Kate walked up to him where both of them got in to a cab and headed to the hotel that Keisha was staying at, Getting there they went in to the lift and up to the 15th floor, knocking on the hotel room Kate waited impatiently for the door to be answered, rather then seeing Kate she saw a topless fellow wearing nothing but pants “oh sorry...I think”
“Are you Kate and Gerard?”
Kate and Gerard nodded “You have come to the right room, please come in”

Kate and Gerard walked in waiting to see Keisha in which they did, Kate looked over at her and rather then be angry she just wanted to hug her “Keisha” Kate said
keisha looked at her and smile a warm smile “I’m just gonna get straight to the point, the reason I wanted you two here is I know you guys have been going through shit, through the press and all but I wanted you to see this” Keisha said as she pulled out a yellow file, opening it Kate and Gerard could see there were documents “When I heard on the news that Sadie wasnt Gerard’s baby I thought that was wrong especially as how would anyone know, so I thought I’d look in to with the help from my boyfriend who is in the FBI, What we found is that Gerard you really are the father of Sadie, not Frank like you both think”

Kate looked like she was going to faint “Bullshit...We have the documents and all”
“I’m sorry to tell you this Kate but it was a lie, I told you I would have your back no matter what, your always gonna be my girl even if things I done in the past ruined it”
Gerard stood there and said nothing but grabbed the documents and started to read “It’s true Miss Bartlett” keisha’s boyfriend repleid
Kate didnt know what to think she needed to look for herself, grabbing the folder off Gerard she sat down and started to slwoly read everything that was there “Who done this to me?”she whispered
“Do you know a Eliza Cuts?” Keisha asked
Kate glared at Gerard “She was my Ex-girlfriend”
“Well it was her, we never had a motive but now we do” Callum Keisha’s boyfriend replied
tears started to well up in her eyes “How am I ging to tell Frankie?” Kate whispered
Gerard looked “Fuck...I’m her dad this is wow” Gerard replied in excitement “Katie we can do this together”
“He will be so heartbroken...” Kate said as tears still fell down her face “That bitch is going down I’m going to fucking kill her, break every bone she has and just leave her to die “ Kate said as she gritted her teeth as sadness turned to anger
“Kate don’t do anything rash, we have been investigating her for a while and we could arrest her if you press charges”
Fuck that...I’m going to ruin her life like she never knew she wants to ruin mine fine but my child she has gone fucking way to far, can Gerard and I please have a moment alone”
“Sure”

Keisha and Callum left the room, “Gerard I’m so sorry I had no idea she was yours...”
“It’s not your fault...we should press charges and let the police or FBI handle this, We need to focus on telling Frank and all our family, cause that little girl is mine” Gerard replied as he embraced Kate in a hug and kissed her passionately on the lips. Letting each other go Kate didnt know what to do but she knew she was going to get payback if it was the last thing she done.

to be continued

(More photo’s on www.myspace.com/somedayiwillunderstand there is a new album called Kate’s album launch and I have added photo’s in the my album, take a look. Oh please leave comments and let me know what you thought of the chapters I’ve just written comments = <3)