Someday I will Understand

Chapter 78 All Fall Down

As Kate walked away she didnt no where to go, her heart was breaking though she wasnt sure if she was making the right decision, going in to the room she shared with Gerard she sat on the bed where she could feel the tears falling down her face yet again.

Finally after sometime and regaining her composure Kate started to think of Gerard and the love that they shared with one another, everything that they had gone through and came to the conclusion that her behaviour was erratic she knew that Gerard was in the wrong about the letter and not telling her, she didnt want him to shelter her she wanted him to be able to talk to her about things like that as they had always been so open with each other

Still sitting on the bed Kate decided that she wasnt going to run away, she was going to fight...fight for the man she loved and with Eliza to her that bitch was going down.
Getting up she opened the door where she found Gerard sitting on the floor.

Looking up at her Gerard could see how beautiful she looked even when she was angry, he started to get dirty thoughts in his head but shook them away as there were more important things at stake and the first was saving his relationship with the mother of his unborn child.

Both spoke at the same time “kat...Gee”
“You go first baby” Gerard said with a smile
“I love you Gerard so much and I don’t want to loose you...we have already gone through so much crap together, I just want us to be happy”
“I love you always... I’m sorry that I didnt tell you about the letter...I know I should have I just wanted to protect you”
“That’s it baby I don’t need you to protect me from stuff like this I need you to tell me so we can deal with this together...I accept your apology but please don’t let it happen again...I hate feeling like I am”
“I promise” Gerard said as he got up from where he was sitting and pulled Kate in to a tight embrace and kissed her passionately on the lips

His dirty thoughts were returning he wanted to take Kate in to his bedroom and devour her with pleasure “baby do you wanna go in there” Gerard said pointing in to his bedroom

Kate new what he wanted from the look in his eyes and she wanted to be close with him yet again, to feel the closeness of his skin touching hers,

Pulling her close to his body he used his hand to fondle her breasts while planting soft kisses on her luscious lips. Moving his lips he started to caress down her neck, the sensation was making her heart flutter she was loving the treatment she was receiving.

As Gerard motioned for Kate to lay on the bed he pulled her dress off exposing her in her lingerie and large pregnant belly, knowing she was on the way to becoming fully naked Kate could feel her confidence dropping which Gerard noticed straight away
“Sugar don’t be shy...I’ve seen it all before and your beautiful” Gerard said kissing her on the lips
“I feel ugly with this huge stomach and my face looks fat and my feet are swollen...how can I be attractive to you?”
“Baby you have always been attractive to me...I love you for you” Gerard said with a smile
“Fuck it...I want you” Kate replied with an evil smile

Gerard leaned down, kissing the creamy skin of the tops of her breasts as she whimpered in pleasure, his hands working to finish unbuttoning her bra his kisses strayed lower, his hands coming to her hips and sliding down the outsides of her legs as he nibbled and ran his tongue along the elastic of her panties, bringing her to more moans as her hips moved.

Kissing her soundly and relishing the feeling of her very generously sized breasts pressing against his chest, Gerard was surprised when she rolled on top of him, pushing him onto his back. She broke the kiss, and started to kiss his neck, remembering all the sensitive spots, kissing, licking, then nibbling at the spot under his jaw where she could feel his pulse. Smiling at the hiss as he drew a sharp breath, she worked her way down to his collarbone, then to his chest.

She continued working her way ever downwards, feeling the hard bulge in the front of his pants against her front as her tongue played around the edges of his belly button and her hands undid his belt and started fumbling with the buttons on his pants.

After taking his pants off Gerard grabbed Kate’s hips and positioned her on top of his erection as he slowly slid in to her wanting to feel all the sensations it was causing, Thrusting in and out of her Kate was enjoying everything, it was very stimulating to her.

To Gerard she felt so good, the way her muscles rippled around his shaft whenever he hit just the right spots, the delicious pain-pleasure of her nails down his back and her teeth at his neck. She was like a tiger, pulling him into her harder as if she believed that if they came together hard enough they would melt into each other and never be parted again. Kate bounced herself up and down and rocked back and forth.

After minutes of this, Kate went completely still, her cries cutting to whimpers and pants, her only movement was the heaving of her chest and the convulsions of her muscles, with this it also bought Gerard to the edge as well as he let him self go in her

She collapsed on top of him, her face nuzzling into his neck, his arms wrapping around her still-trembling body, their sweat mingling where their bodies pressed together.

After holding Kate in his arms for sometime, Kate rolled over and got out of bed naked and wrapped her dressing gown around her - Gerard watched her waddle and started to laugh, Kate shot him an evil look “What so fucking funny?”
“You baby your waddling like a duck it’s so fucking cute!”he replied laughing
“Fuck you...how would you like having a huge belly like this” Kate said with half a smile and pointing at her belly
“That’s alright I’ll leave that to you” Gerard said and got out of bed where he stood behind Kate and placed his hand s on her belly and kissed her on the neck whispering into her ear “I love you so much...don’t ever forget that”

Kate just smiled and tilted her head so that Gerard’s lips would reach her’s where he kissed her passionately. After breaking apart Kate spoke “Babe what are you going to do about that stupid bitch cause if she decides to cause anymore problems I will have no problem whooping her ass”
Gerard started to laugh again he loved the fact that Kate was devoted to him as he was to her “I’ve told her babe I’m not interested and to fuck off”
“Ok I’m gonna have a shower” Kate left and walked down the short hallway to the bathroom where she ran in to Mikey who had a huge smile on his face
“Why you so happy for?”Kate asked
“You and Gee made up, Ali and I heard it so we turned the music on” Mikey said laughing
Kate started to go red in the face “Oh...sorry!”
“Katie don’t worry about it, I just wanted to give ya some shit” Mikey said laughing
After Mikey had left Kate got in to the shower where she was able to wash away all the stress she had.

On the other side of town Eliza was concocting a plan that would get Kate out of the picture for good.