Someday I will Understand

Chapter 77 What happen's Next

Knocking on the door, Frank answered and looked startled when he saw a heavily pregnant woman standing there crying “Katie Bear what’s wrong?” Frank asked
“Everything...I didnt know where to go” Kate said with tears still streaming down her face
Frank ushered her to come in “What happened?”
“It’s Gerard I caught him with Eliza...I found this note and she was confessing her love to him and then when I got there they were cuddled into each other sleeping, I think the worst thing is he couldn’t tell me about the note he just tried to hide it” Kate said in one breathe
“Shit I didnt know” Frank said trying to quiet her down and comfort her
“Is Jamia here...I don’t want her to hate me”
“Nah Katie she isn’t and she doesn’t hate you I promise”

After Frank had stopped Kate from crying he went into his kitchen and made a pot of coffee for them to drink, he knew it was going to be a long night and he wanted to be ready for it.
Kate knew that she wasnt going to be able to sleep but yet she was so exhausted from every thing that had gone on and she appreciated the fact that Frank was there for her and happy to listen to what she had to say.

Kate had started to calm down and was relaxing her eyes were becoming droopy as she fell asleep Frank couldn’t bear to leave her on the sofa so he picked her up in his arms and carried her to his bed where he placed her down gently so as not to wake her and tucked her in to the blankets, going downstairs frank sat on the sofa and fell asleep.

As Gerard woke up the next morning everything came flooding back from the events that had occurred, Checking the time it was just after 7am and Gerard new that it was too early to call Kate he hoped that she got rest as he was sure he would have been very stressed and he hated the fact that he had intentionally put her in that situation.

Kate awoke to Frank’s three dogs jumping on top of her and licking her face looking at the clock it was well after 9am, Kate had slept well she had thoughtless dreams or she was unable to remember anything - though she did remember how Gerard had hurt her last night.

Getting out of Franks bed she wandered in to the kitchen where she found Frank eating some toast
“Morning Sunshine, How are you feeling?”
“I feel nervous..but ok..Thanks for having me Frankie, I appreciate it heaps” Kate said with a smile on her face
“That’s cool, I’m sure you guys will be fine, just talk and try not to get too angry” Frank said with a little laugh

Kate got up and ready to go she hadn’t had a shower and she really didnt care right now she needed and wanted to talk to Gerard and she was sure he felt the same, one thing they had promised each other was if there were any problems that they would talk about it and she was going to honour that.

Driving back to see Gerard Kate saw a red car parked out side the house she wasnt sure who it was, maybe it was a friend or someone had just parked in her parking spot she didnt really care, so after she had parked the car she got out and let her self in the front door where there was no one she called for Gerard but the house was still quiet but Kate could hear yelling and thought that maybe it was Alicia and Mikey looking out the back door she saw that it was Gerard and Eliza and Mikey and Alicia were out there as well trying to calm them both down.

Kate didnt even need to slide the door open because as she was going to turn away four faces were looking on her, Gerard could see the hurt in her eyes and he ran to the door but she started to take step backwards as he slid the door open tears started to well up in her eyes as he tried to reach for her she pushed his hand away and started to turn around so as to walk away from him but he grabbed her before she could move anywhere.

“Baby please don’t walk away, it’s not what it seems” he said in a quiet voice
“That’s all you keep saying to me...is it’s not what it seems, how can I believe that when she is here?” Kate said with tears falling down her face
“I know and I’m sorry...she just came here trying to stir trouble and when you weren’t here she thought she could make a move towards me, I swear Katie that I love you and That’s all you have my heart no one else and I’m sorry I didnt tell you about the letter...I didnt want to cause you any unneeded stress and I know I have and I’m sorry”

Kate didnt know what to think she did believe him but at the same time how could she be so sure especially when Eliza had come here. “Gerard I just don’t know right now...I see her and she makes me so angry and I look at you and I wonder do you really love me or are you just saying it cause I’m having your child”
“Katie don’t ever think that I love you and only you” Gerard said as he tried to kiss Kate on the lips but she pushed away
Kate could see in his eyes that he meant the truth, pulling her self out of his grasp she waddled outside to where Eliza was standing with Alicia talking.
“Who the hell do you think you are? Gerard doesn’t love you he’s with me and if you haven’t noticed I’m pregnant with his child” Kate screamed at Eliza
Looking at her Eliza just wanted to slap her but she knew she would have to hold herself as far as she as concerned this rich bitch didnt deserve him she did “This has nothing to do with you it’s between me and Gerard and that’s it”
“Excuse me...It has everything to do with me especially as I’m Gerard’s Girlfriend NOT YOU!, you had your chance and now its gone so I suggest you leave”
Eliza didnt know what to do anger was building she couldn’t stand that she was losing she was always a winner so as she walked off she thought she’s going to pay...I deserve him not her

Everyone stared as Eliza walked off, Gerard ran outside to Kate “So Kate you believe me?”
“I believe you...I just don’t know if I can trust you anymore...and right now I don’t want to be in the same place as you...I have to go” Kate said as she walked off

Gerard watched her walk away wondering if her was going to loose her permanently.