Someday I will Understand

Chapter 9 Chaotic

Kate woke to the sound of ‘Famous Last Words blaring out of her mobile, as she opened her eyes on the screen she saw that it was Lance that was ringing, rather then answer she let it ring out.
By now Gerard definitely awake, he looked over at Kate with them dreamy eyes of his “Morning Sugar”
“Morning” Kate coyly replied

“I see you’re a fan of our music” Gerard said letting out a little laugh.
“No I don’t really like it very much” Kate said jokingly as she kissed Gerard on the lips
“And what was that for”
“Because I know I can” Kate said as she grabbed Gerard’s arms and rolled him over and go on top of him, she knew what she wanted to do, but the thought of teasing him sound much better, as Kate was about to start her little game, the hotel phone rang “fuck” Gerard muttered under his breathe so Kate couldn’t hear him, he knew he didnt want to answer but if he didnt he knew that he could miss something very important. As Gerard answered the phone, Kate crawled off him she got up and made herself a cup of coffee and moved in to the bathroom and got dressed.

After Gerard had hung up the phone he saw that Kate was sitting on the sofa looking outside, “Are you ok”
“Yeah I’m fine” “Well that was only my brother and he wanted to know if you wanted to grab some lunch with him cause I have these phone interviews today with different radio stations”
“It sounds great” Kate said grinning “Hope he doesn’t mind if we swing by my house to get my son for the day”
“I’m sure it will be fine” Gerard said tentatively

“Will I see you tonight” Gerard asked rather boldly
“Of course you will, I’ll meet you back here after having lunch with your bro and then if you want I'll come with you and then after your show you and I can have some fun ” Kate said seductively
Gerard was thinking wow, I was already turned on when she climbed on me before the phone rang and had to ruin the moment, and now I have something to look forward too but then at the back of his mind he was thinking don’t get your hopes up and go and ruin the moment she might just be playing with you.

As Kate and Gerard both hugged and kissed each other goodbye, Kate walked to Mikey’s room and on the way was thinking ‘shit I could really date Gerard, I’m falling for him, I wonder what he thinks’ before she could finish her thoughts she had reached Mikey’s door.

As they both left Kate had forgotten to put her disguise on and just walked out of the hotel as Kate Bass, what she and Mikey didnt know that there was Paparazzi there taking photo’s of Kate in the background, so on there way unaware of what had just happened Kate took Mikey to her house, asked him to wait in her car while she got hayden, the reason being she didnt wanna show the messed up side of her life to the brother of the guy she liked. While in the house Kate and Lance fought like cat’s and dogs especially when Kate said she would be dropping Hayden off later, Lance started on the rave that she was being an irresponsible mother, with Kate that really hit a nerve, she knew that maybe she wasn’t acting all that responsible but the thought that Lance had just insulted her mothering skills made her blood boil. So to overcome the situation she slapped Lance in the face and said she would be taking Hayden with her and then getting Keisha to mind him.

Kate left the house in a pissed off mood but by the time she got to the car she used her acting skills in front of Mikey and acted like nothing had happened back in the house.
As Kate and Mikey drove off they got to talking, Kate couldn’t believe how easy it was to be able to talk to Mikey as well and decided that they would have lunch down on the beach seeing it was such a nice day, so off they went grabbed some food and went down to the beach and set up there picnic lunch, with Mikey holding Hayden and Kate laughing at a joke Mikey had told bout game boys out of no where were all these paparazzi taking these photo’s.

With bulbs flashing everywhere, (Hayden started to cry so mikey grabbed a blanket and covered him), and the paparazzi asking questions like is this your new boyfriend, Kate and mMikey bolted, as they were running to the car, Kate was thinking this is the last thing I need.

“I’m soo sorry bout that Mikey, I hate when shit like that happens”
“Don’t worry bout it” Mikey said charmingly and batting his eyelids which made Kate laugh.

Kate drove to Keisha’s and dropped off Hayden, she had rung earlier and asked if it was ok, which Keisha was happy to oblige seeing she was Hayden’s godmother, while there with mikey, Kate broke down a little and explained to Keisha what had happened with Lance and then with the paparazzi.

“I hate this Keish, these past few days that all we have been doing is arguing and I fucking HATE it and then the fucking paps, I just wanna shoot em all”
“I know babe, don’t worry bout it , you know Hayden will be fine here and you can come and get him tomorrow, just call me if you need anything”

By now the day had passed quickly and it was time for Kate to get mikey back to the hotel so he could get ready for tonight’s concert, back in the car Mikey and Kate were taking and he told her that Gerard really liked her and that he hadn’t seen his brother happy like this in long time, both decided to keep what Kate had said at Keisha’s to themselves, Mikey knew he had no reson to comment and and Kate felt that she didnt need to either.

By the time they got back to the hotel, it was time to go, Gerard had asked Kate earlier if she wanted to go to tonight’s show which she did, though she would be in her disguise which was fine for Kate.