Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 8.

The rest of my weekend went by fast; I did the usual, watch TV, go online, movies&mall.

Now it was Monday, time for school.
Ugh.
I got out of my bed and did my morning routine. I didn't eat breakfast since I was running late. I ran out of my house and to my car. This was normal for me though, I was late all the time.

"You, Chloé, Brendon, and Jon went to Starbucks. How come none of you invited me?" Ryan asked me sadly, as the teacher was doing role call.

"I can't, I have no contact with you." I said, hoping he'd give me his digits :D.

"I won't give you my number." Ryan told me, as if he was reading my mind.

"Okay. I wasn't talking about that. I was wondering if you lived close to me." I lied.

"Yeah, you live by Brendon, don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, how did you--"
A piece of crumbled paper hit Ryan's head. He opened it up, I triped to peek at it. It was from Jade.
I rolled my eyes and looked away. Ryan noticed; he frowned at me.

-Lunch-
"Did I ever tell you that Ryan wrote a song, and Brendon is going to play it for me today." I asked Chloé once we started eating.
Chloé spit out her food.

"No!" She answered.

"Oops." I chuckled.

"Things are getting hot and ---" Chloé began to say, but immediately stopped when she spotted Jade walking towards our table.
I sighed.

"Ryan asked me out!" Jade squealed, as she sat across from us.

"When?" I asked her, petrified.

"Today, after first period." She smiled.
I just looked down at the floor.

"You should try to forget about him." Chloé whispered to me.

"I'll try, I'll try." I replied.
Jade just stared at us with confusion.

Then a minute later,
"Eeek! Their here!!" Jade said happily, as Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer approached our table.

I ate in silence, until the bell rang. When I got up, I basically ran, until I felt pokes on my back. I turned around, and no surprise, it was Brendon.
He grinned and waved.

"Is your brain working?" He asked me.

"Pardon?" I asked befuddled.

"Do you know what we should write? We have barely anything done, and it's due next week!" Brendon sighed.

"No, not really." I replied dully.

4th period went by very slowly. I was tapping on the desk, chewing my gum. Brendon was watching the clock.

"I have an idea!" I exclaimed and snatched the paper in front of him. I started writing as much as I could. About how people at school are mean to Brendon because he's a vampire.

The bell rang and we dashed out of class.

-After school-
"He's going to sing a song to you! That's so sweet! I wish Jon would sing to me!" Chloé pouted.

"Jon doesn't sing." I laughed.
Chloé mumbled something and went to her car.

I walked towards mine and started driving towards Brendon's house. I wasn't too excited; it wasn't a big deal.

I arrived the same time Brendon did. When I got out of my car, he walked towards me, with a smile on his face.

"I can't wait till you hear the song!" He grinned.

I can't wait either." I responded.
He beckoned to me and led me towards his room(it's not what you think).

"Nice room" I said sarcastically, glancing at the messiness.

"Sorry, it's not so clean. But it'll do. So what first, song or writing?" He asked me.

"You choose." I said uncertainly.

"Hmm..song I guess, so I could get it over with." He replied, and grabbed his beige vintage acoustic guitar, from the corner of his room.

He sat on the edge of his bed, while I stood agaisnt the wall.

"This song is called 'Lying is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off'" He said, and began strumming the guitar.
Interesting name.

He sang:
Is it still me that makes you sweat?
Am I who you think about in bed?
When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?


He really does have a nice voice.

I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck
Than any boy you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me.


Wow, that song is hot.

Let's get these teen hearts beating FASTER, FASTER.

My heart is beating faster.

When the song finally finished, he put his guitar down and stood up. He walked towards me.

"What'd you think?" He asked with curiosity, walking closer to me.
I was speechless and redundant.

"What did you think?" He repeated.

I looked up and noticed his big lips were inches away from mine.
"Well, that was--"

I got cut off with a pair of lips brushing onto mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)