Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 7.

I came home, wondering what to do.
I took my LG Chocolate cell out of my purse, and dialed Chloé's number.

"HI!" Chloé answered.

"Hey, I'm bored. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Well, do you have homework? Cause I've got tons!" said Chloé.

"Oh yeah!! Ahah. Let's go do our homework at Starbucks!" I suggested.

"Kay. Meet you there in 10." Chloé said then hung up.

I didn't bother changing, I had simple clothes on. So I just went back outside to my car.

I arrived at Chloé and I's hang out; Starbucks. We think it's the perfect place to do homework, so we come here every weekend. We're seniors, so we don't get much homework anymore, because we already took the hard classes in our other years.

I walked up to the door, where Chloé was. She satrted hopping into Starbucks.
"Chloé, what are you doing?" I asked amused.

"I dunno. I miss Starbucks." She replied.

Chloé got an Orange Mocha Frappucino, and I got the White Chocolate Mocha Frappucino.
Then we went up to an empty table, and got our homework out of our backpacks.
"How's your writing assignment doing?" Chloé asked me.

"Not so well, it's been a week, and we only got like a page done." I said distressed.

"Bummer." She responded.

We did our homework for about an hour, and guess what happened next?

"Oh my god! Brendon and Jon!" Chloé whispered loudly.

"Duck!" I whispered, and we ducked under our table.

"I'm telling you, Klaudia said that her and Chloé come here all the time." I heard Brendon telling Jon.
Me and Chloé looked at eachother with bugeyes.

"Are you sure this is the right Starbucks?" Jon asked Brendon.

"Well, I live across the street from her, and this is the closest Starbucks." Brendon told Jon.

"Should we get up now?" Chloé asked.
I nodded, and we got back up on our seats.

Brendon and Jon were ordering drinks.
"Eh, we're going to be disturbed." Chloé said sadly.

"If they see we're doing homework, they won't bug us. And besides, we're almost done." I said assuringly.

"This is supposed to be our sexytime!!" Chloé exclaimed.

"Oi! Klaudia!" Brendon called.

"Yes?" I answered bitterly, he didn't notice though.

"What are you doing here? This is a surprise!" He said melodramatically.
I was laughing in my head.

"So Chloé, you've met Jon?" Brendon asked Chloé.
She just giggled.
"Hi Jon." Chloé said to Jon, still giggling.
"Hey." He replied shyly.

"Anyways," Brendon turned back to me,
"You're doing homework?" He asked me.

"Yep, almost done, though." I told him.

"Oh great, do you mind if I sit here?" Brendon asked.

"Nope." I replied.
Chloé gave me a look that said, 'I told you so'; Since she's right, we are being disturbed.

The table was quiet for the next few minutes, Brendon and Jon sat in silence while Chloé and I were finishing our homework.

"Soo..Klaudia, Ryan wrote a song for the band, and uh, I want you to hear it." Brendon told me.
I beamed at the thought of Ryan.

"Uh, okay. That'd be great. When?" I asked him.

"Monday, since you're going to my house anyways for the project." He responded.

"Oh, yeah." I smiled.

"Soo...um..I never got your number, how ironic." He said with shifty eyes.

"Well, want it?" I asked laughingly.

"Yeah! I mean, uh sure." He grinned.

I took a pen out of my purse, grabbed Brendon's hand and wrote my number on it. He was grinning in that process.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe...:]