As i Lay In The Hospital Bed

Chapter 2

Franks POV
I decided to have a quick smoke before school.
I grab my smokes and look up, there’s this stunning boy walking along the street, I can’t take my eyes off him, he looked hot in his school uniform!
He had a black fringe with blonde streaks through it and this deep blue eyes and perfectly shaped lips.
OMG he’s walking over to me!

“Hi I’m Brandon, Do you have any spare smokes?”

His voice was husky.

“Hi I’m Frank! Um…sorry I don’t but you can share this one with me if you want?” I said I actually had some I just wanted to share it though.

“Sure thanks...So where do you live?” he said slowly blinking in between every second word.

“Just down the road what about you?”

“Same!” He said inhaling the smoke.

“So Frank, how come I’ve never seen you before?” he said

“Well I just moved here from New Jersey” I sad inhaling the last of the cigarette and chucking it onto the ground.

“Oh okay cool do you know the way to school?”

“No, not really I just thought I would roll with it!”

He laughed and started walking, I got a really good look at his butt it was so cute!

“Come on were going to be late!”

I ran after him.

Brandon POV

As soon as I left the house I sore this boy he was a little short with a black fringe and misfit badges on his uniform…he looked cool!
I walked up to him and introduced myself

“Hi I’m Brandon, do you have a spare smoke?”

He had beautiful eyes and perfectly applied eyeliner.

“No, but we can share this one”

His name was Frank and he had just moved here from New Jersey, I got lost in his words…I asked if he new the way to school and he answered.

“Haha, no I was just going to roll with it.”

I laughed and stared walking.