What Hurts The Most

Chapter 1

"Babe...Time to get up," I heard a raspy voice in my ear. I groaned and rolled over.

I felt hands run up and down my naked back which sent shivers run up and down my spine. I turned my head and opened my eyes, reveling my boyfriends bright green ones. I smiled.

"Morning," he said kissing my cheek.

"Morning," I said rolling over on my side, and getting a really cold breeze hit my naked ass. I gasped and pulled the blankets over more to cover me. I smiled thinking about last night. It was the best night of my life.
Me and Zacky shared our 5 year anniversary of being together, and made love. Not sex. Made love.
It makes me mad when people say that we have 'Sex', when I hear that word it makes it sound dirty. Makes you seem like some kind of whore.
Me and Zacky had a special thing. When we made love, there was a lot of love involved. It wasn't a 'lets bang' type of thing. It was filled with so much emotions and passion. I loved it. I loved him.

"Whatcha thinking about?" his voice pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Lastnight." I said smiling. He smiled back and kissing my lips softly. I pulled away and smiled.
I rolled over and leaned over the bed, making sure the blankets covered my breast. I reached down and picked up a pair of his boxers and his shirt.

"These clean?" I asked holding up the boxers, he nodded. I slipped them on and went into the bathroom.

Zackys POV:

Wow. I never, ever thought I could love anyone as much as I love Sophia.
There aren't words to describe how she makes me feel. The way she walks, the way she smiles, the way she sticks out her tough a little while she was working on something that involved a lot of concentration, the way she talks. Everything about her just amazes me.
I looked up at the ceiling and thought about what we were going to do today. I had the perfect idea.

I got up and went over to her dresser that had half of my clothes in it and got changed. I put on a pair of dark faded jeans and my favorite Jack Daniels shirt. I sat on the bed and put on my shoes.
Sophia came out just as I was standing up. She was wearing her favorite worn out jeans that had holes in both of the knees, a gray short sleeve shirt and her converses.

"Grab your jacket. We are going somewhere." I said putting on my black hoodie.

"Where?" she asked heading towards her closet.

"Its a surprise," I said with a smile. She grabbed her brown jacket with fake fur around the neck.
She put it on and I grabbed her hand, lacing my fingers with hers.
She opened up her bedroom door and we went downstairs.

"I'll be back!" she yelled to whoever was in the house as we walked out the front door.
I opened the passenger door for her and helped her into my car.

"Thank you sir," She said with a smile. I laughed.
I ran around the front of the car and got into the drivers seat and drove off.

... I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house...