Status: Complete. =)

Black Angel

Listen To The Rain

Pouring grief down on me, the rain falls from the skies at night and tonight I can't understand th weight of the dark world, faded in time I can't hold on it's my weak and hoping heart for the heart I once had...finally I believe fantasy can be everything I can ever be! I'll never have the heart I had for it died when you left me behind and stole him away, the music died when you betrayed and lied to my face

Chorus:

Time can not kill this dead girl's heart, time will kill....for the HEART I NEVER HAD! This is the storm for once I wish I could fight! Forever in death the music flowed because it longs for the love I once had, now all I can do is listen to each drop of rain pour down on me, I can only listen to the rain fall from the sky to bring the sense of comfort I need here with me, I fear what I bleed, I can't see what's going out of my mind, where I'm going to fear your way! Spirit's calling after where the tears fall!

Verse:

I just don't know why everything had to fade away, now I've got no strength there's nothing more I can do but I don't need you! (Ahh! x5) Fear what I bleed going to get out of my mind where I'm going to run WHEREVER YOU LEAVE TO LIVE TO FIND A SENSE OF REAL REALITY! Everything died nothing moved on like everything bled out...I just don't know why everything had to fade away, took all my strength there's nothing more I can do but I just don't know why but I don't need you!

(Chorus x3)

Lying here in a forest of dreams, my sense of life crumbled around me and faded away and now I am dead, to the world around me there's nothing more you can do I just don't know why but I don't need you! (Ahh! x4) So you now know what I plan to do? Never again will I plague your lives, the rest of me is bound to that lie...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)