I never said i'd lie and wait forever

25. Christmas eve

Mickeys pov
-----------------

It's christmas eve and Frank , Bob, Ray , Gerard, Emily and me are sat around the tv watching the nightmare before christmas.

" I wanna be frank skelington , way better than plain old frank "
" Frank , shut up "
" No Ray, just cause you have silly hair!"

Frank sticks his tongue out at this point.
This preceded to a fight on the rug and ended with Frank rubbing a bruise on his arm. He didn't get it from Bob however, he hit it on the tv stand.

Gerards pov
---------------
After Franks "Miss-hap" we all settled to watch the rest of the movie. Me , Emily and Frank on the sofa with everyone else fighting for the single chair or the floor.

40 minutes later and the movie had ended. Everyone started making their way to rooms , with Frank, Bob and Ray taking the spare room and Mikey's room , the only room left was my room, but there still two people left.

Me and Emily.

What do i do?

I don't fancy sleeping on the sofa but i can't leave her here.

I go to my room carrying Emily bridal style and lie her in my bed. I remove her shoes and socks and wrap her up in the duvet.

I take one pillow and lie on the floor covering myself with my leather jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it.

I know it's been a while. Im sorry :(

I don't deserve 73 subscribers