Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

Aww She Looks So Sweet. Shame Really.

Fuck he’s pretty scary when he’s angry.” Roxy said when he was gone.
“Yeah, I know. Sorry,” Zacky apologised,
“What for?”
“I shouldn’t have made you stay last night, and then Matt wouldn’t have yelled at us like that,”
“Its ok, I didn’t have to stay. So it wasn’t all your fault,” Roxy said, laughing. “anyway, I should probably go get changed. See ya in a bit.” She added getting up, and walking through the door.
Roxy quickly went into her room and got changed before going downstairs to the kitchen where she found Matt and Syn eating some toast.
“Hi,” she said, sitting down at the breakfast bar opposite them.
“Morning,” Matt said, not looking up from his bowl.
“Um, where’s Jane?”
“She went to work at 8.” Syn said.
They didn’t say anything else for what seemed like an eternity, and just sat there awkwardly, until Matt finally broke the silence.
“Where’s Ashleigh, her coffee’s getting cold, she should have been down about half an hour ago.” He said.
“I don’t know. I’ll go see where she is.” Roxy said, to get out of the room and avoid any more awkward silence.
She went upstairs and opened Ashleigh’s door, without knocking. She walked in, and saw Ashleigh asleep, sprawled across the bed.
“Aw, she looks so cute. Shame really,” Roxy said, to herself, before leaping onto the bed on top of Ashleigh,
“Ahhh!!!” Ashleigh screamed, waking up when Roxy landed heavily on her.
“Wake up lazy ass. I need to talk to you.”
“fine, but can you move slightly your digging into my ribs.” Roxy moved so she was sitting next to Ashleigh, who was now sitting up, rubbing her eyes. “So what’s up?”
“Ok, last night, after you lot went to bed, me and Zacky were in his room laying on the bed watching a movie. And I don’t really know how it happened, but he ended up on top of me, and we were…kissing. Then he tried to go further, but I stopped him, and said Matt wouldn’t like it. Then we both fell asleep, and this morning when Matt came in, he saw us together, and assumed…yeah.”
“You know, you saying about how you told him to stop it, just reminds me of that time we went to stay with that couple, and when they sent us to school, the first lesson we had was a sex ed lesson.” Ashleigh said starting to laugh.
“Oh my god! I told you about what happened last night, and you just make a joke out of it!” Roxy said, also starting to laugh, as she pushed Ashleigh. She pushed her a bit harder than she meant, and Ashleigh screamed as she fell off the bed backwards. “Whoops, sorry!” Roxy said, laughing even more.
“What was it they told us to say?”
“Um, I can’t remember,”
“Oh wait, wasn’t it…No!”
“No!” Roxy said, also remembering,
“No!”
“Why are you making me feel bad?”
“I said no, why do you keep going on?!” Ashleigh said, now laughing so much, she only just managed to speak,
“I’m going to make a cup of tea, and when I come back the subject will be changed!” Roxy said, jokingly getting up and opening the door. She screamed, when she looked outside and saw Matt leaning against the wall, listening to what they had been saying.
“Well, I came up to see what was taking so long.” Matt said, smiling. Roxy could feel herself going red. “I’ll be downstairs.” He said, heading back towards the stairs.
“Fuck, he scared the shit out of me!” Roxy said, going back into Ashleigh’s room and shutting the door behind her. She collapsed onto the bed again laughing her head off.
“Well, if you don’t mind I’m going to get changed and go downstairs.”
“No I don’t mind at all.” Roxy replied, laying on her stomach, with her head resting in her arms, on Ashleigh’s bed, while Ashleigh rooted through her suitcase trying to find something to wear. When she was changed Ashleigh opened the door, “You coming?”
“Yeah,” Roxy said, walking past Ashleigh out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chars to everyone whos been reading.
Appriciate it.
=] <3