Status: Updating Slowly

Crossed Paths

You're gonna get her knocked up

“Matt. I’m bored!” Ashleigh moaned for about the seventh time. She and Matt were cuddled up in the armchair while Johnny and Syn were taking up the sofa between the two of them
Matt sighed, stroking her hair.
“Ok. I give in! What do you wanna do then babe?”
“I don’t know. Just something.”
“Urgh. Fine… What about the movies?”
“Sounds good. Lets go.” Ash grinned. She stood up to so Matt was able to get up, and then grabbed his hand and practically skipped out of the room.
“Bye then…” Syn muttered as the front door slammed.

Roxy was laying with her head on Zacky’s chest, listening to his still racing heartbeat, while he had one arm around her waist and the other behind his head.
“Isnt this the second time this has happened?” Roxy asked breaking the long silence.
“what do you mean?”
“You know. like you come up here to make sure I’m ok, and we end up like this.”
Zacky chuckled slightly, but before he had time to reply there was a knock at the door.
“Roxy? Are you in there?” Jane called.
“Shit!”
“Fuck! Um… get under the bed!” She whispered harshly
“You have got to be fucking kidding me.”
“Zacky! Now!”
He reluctantly climbed under the bed.
“Rox?”
“Yeah. Hang on a sec.” she called back. She grabbed her clothes and put them back on, and then quickly shoved Zacky’s clothes under the bed with him, before she finally opened the door.
“Blimey take your time.” Jane joked.
“Yeah sorry. I fell asleep.”
“Oh ok. Listen, I wanna talk to you quickly. Matt phoned me and told me what happened at school.” She said walking into the room and sitting on the bed.
“Oh.” Was all Roxy could think of to say as she sat down next to Jane, now kind of feeling sorry for Zacky who was probably gradually losing room under the bed with extra weight being added to the bed,
“So. What happened?”
Roxy sighed, preparing herself to launch into the explanation.
“Well basically. Ash looked at the clock and Mrs Greaves sent her out. Then after she had explained the work I didn’t get it, so I asked her to explain it again, and she flipped and sent me out to. Then she sent us to the principle, and he called matt. So when Matt got to school, we told them both what had happened, and the principle accused us of lying, so I kinda yelled at him.”
“Oh. Well I’m not sure yelling at him was the best thing to do. But what’s done is done. Matt said you’ve been suspended for 3 days.”
“Oh great. What a fantastic second day this has been.” Roxy sighed.
“Don’t worry. I’m sure when you go back next week it’ll be much better.” Jane tried to reassure her “Do you want something to eat?”
“Oh um. No I’m ok thanks. Do you know where Ashleigh is?”
“er yeah, I think she went to the movies with Matt and Zacky.”
“Oh. Ok.”
“Anyway. I’ll leave to chill out for a bit. If you change your mind and you want anything to eat just ask ok?”
Roxy nodded, and Jane left her ‘alone’ shutting the door behind her.
Roxy sighed and laid on her stomach, closing her eyes. She completely forgot about Zacky until she felt the bed sink slightly, and then a pair of arms around her waist.
“Fine just leave me under the bed why don’t you.” Zacky laughed kissing her neck.
Roxy turned to face him and smiled, he was now wearing his boxers and had dropped his jeans and shirt at the end of the bed.
“I love you.” Zacky returned the smile and kissed the tip of her nose.
“You need to get out of the house before Jane see’s you.”
“Huh? Why?”
“Cause she thinks you with Ash and Matt as the movies.”
“Shit yeah… Right I got it!” he exclaimed after a second. “Ill sneak past her and start walking towards town, then when Matt drives past as they head home, ill get a lift, and come back with them. And it’ll be lie I’ve been with them the whole time,”
“Sounds… like a plan. Whether or not its a good one is another matter. What if they don’t drive past?”
“Then I’ll go to where Matt always parks and wait by his car… if all that fails I’ll ring him.”
“Ok. see you later.” Roxy giggled shaking her head slightly. Zacky grinned stupidly and pecked her on the lips. He pulled his jeans on and grabbed his shirt
He crept down the hallway after checking there was no one there, putting his shirt on as he went.

***

The movie had finished and Matt and Ashleigh were just leaving. They had been holding hands as they walked back to Matt’s car, but after a while Ashleigh let go and jumped on Matt’s back. he stumbled slightly and only just reacted quickly enough to catch her, but eventually regained his balance.
“Don’t mind me.” he chuckled.
“I wont don’t worry.” Ashleigh giggled laying her head on Matt’s shoulder.
“It’s a good job you’re so light isn’t it?” he added glancing back at her,
“meh.” Was all she replied. Matt chuckled again.
“What are you smiling at?” he asked after a minute.
“I… how do you know I was smiling?”
“I felt your face move on my shoulder.”
Ashleigh giggled.
“so are you gonna tell me or just laugh?”
“I was just thinking.”
“about…?”
“god your so nosey!” she laughed.
“…Yeah. So what about?”
“…you.”
“aww. I’m flattered. Why were you thinking about me?”
“I thinking about how your perfect.” She said quietly.
“far from it.”
“well… perfect enough.” She muttered kissing his neck “That and how I’m so lucky to have you.” She added kissing along his cheek.
Matt had reached his car, and he swung Ashleigh round, practically pinned her against the side of the car and kissed her passionately, before she’d even had time to breathe, he had one hand on her waist and the other up in her hair, while her hands were both at the bac.
“Woah. Not quite what I was expecting.” A voice said from behind them.
Ashleigh froze, scared of who it was, while Matt rolled his eyes and turned to Zacky.
“What do you want?” he asked. Zacky shrugged. “Ok… why are you here?”
“and why is your shirt inside out?” Ashleigh added.
“Erm well… your mom thinks I’m with you, and I put my shirt on in a bit of a hurry.”
“Oh. Maybe shouldn’t have asked that.” Ashleigh grimaced.
“Rigt anyway. If your coming back with us you can drive.” Matt said, throwing the keys at Zacky.
“Fine.” Zacky said opening the car door and climbing into the driver seat, while Matt and Ashleigh both clambered into the back. pretty much as soon as they had shut the car doors their lips were attached again. “do I have to put up with this the whole way home?” he glanced in the mirror, but didn’t get a reply. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He mumbled.
“We’re not as bad as you and Roxy.” Ashleigh managed to break the kiss just long enough to speak. Zacky started to reply but gave up and simply turned his attention back to the road.

10 minutes later Zacky finally pulled into the drive, and Matt and Ashleigh finally drew apart.
“home sweet home.” Zacky muttered turning the engine off.
“Zacky. Shirt.” Ashleigh reminded him.
“Oh right yeah thanks.” He quickly turned in the other way.
They walked into the front room where Jane was sitting with Syn.
“Hey.” Matt said.
“Oh hi you lot. Did you enjoy the movie?” Jane asked.
“Yeah it was pretty good,” Matt lied. Truth was, neither him nor Ash actually knew. They were busy making out through pretty much the whole thing.
“Good. I need to go shopping. I’ll be back in about an hour.” She said standing up and picking up her keys.
“Ok. see you later.” Matt nodded, sitting in the seat she had just vacated.
“Right. I’m going to see Rox.” Zacky said pretty much as soon as they heard the front door shut.
“Your gonna get her knocked up if your not careful mate!” Syn called after him.
“We use protection. Twat face!” Roxy called from the top of the stairs.
“Hey babe,” Zacky chuckled when he came face to face with her. he pecked her lips and wrapped his arms around her waist. “What you up to?”
“well I was just about to take a shower.” She replied, slipping out of his grip and walking into the bathroom.
Zacky sighed and started to head back down the stairs when the bathroom door opened again.
“Care to join me?” Roxy asked. Zacky was in there quicker than a bullet from a gun. “I’ll take that as a yes” Roxy giggled and closed the door again.
“I wonder what they’re getting up to?” Syn asked jokingly when he heard the shower running from upstairs.
“At least he’s getting some,” Matt mumbled unintentionally.
“Well if that’s how you feel,” Ash exclaimed, raising her voice considerably
“Babe I didn’t mean it like that”
“Well how else did you mean it?”
“…Um”
“Exactly,” Ashleigh screamed at Matt before storming upstairs.
“Ash wait,” Matt said. He glanced at Syn, who was looking extremely uncomfortable,
“I shouldn’t have said anything should i?” he said not looking at Matt.
“Don’t worry, it’s my fault, I just need to talk to her.” Matt replied, getting up and going after Ash.
By this time she was in tears in her room. She couldn’t believe that Matt had just said that. He knew she wasn’t ready yet. Her thoughts were interrupted by a gentle knock on her door.
“Ash can I come in please,” Matt asked softly from the other side of her door.
“You’ll come in anyway so is there really any point to that question?” Ashleigh replied burying her head further into her pillow,
Matt sighed as he gently opened her bedroom door and carefully shut it behind him, before walking over to the bed and sitting down.
“Ash you know I didn’t mean what I said back there. I’m a guy and you should no we’re all dicks when it comes to sex, no pun intended.”
“Look Matt. I’m sorry if your jealous of Zacky. But I told you I wasn’t ready, and I thought you understood that.” Ashleigh said, sitting up to look at Matt.
“I do hun. I just…I mean, you’re right, I think I am jealous. But I honestly didn’t mean what I said.”
“well obviously there was some meaning behind it, or you wouldn’t have said it.”
“I know-.”
“Matt, just, go. Please just leave me alone for a while.” Ashleigh said.
Matt didn’t say anything but just nodded and headed for the door. He opened it, but before he left he turned back around,
“I honestly didn’t mean it Ash.” Then left and shut the door again.
♠ ♠ ♠
And a third...