Jon Walker: We're totally tripping. Ryan Ross:Totally.

snap crackle pop

*Jon’s POV*

I've been sitting here for an hour and a half waiting for those fags to get here. Waiting and waiting while drowning in my own piss. Fuck, William. He told me this was apple juice...why the fuck do they always give me the hard shit? They think it’s funny. But wait until King Cobra hears about this shit. I can’t blame Spencer though. He’s the only one who doesn’t act all prissy. Oh, Spence. If we were both single, I’d be tea-bagging your ass at this very moment...Ew. I could just imagine that. His ball sack, all wrinkly and sweatyeahuggh!! ugh! I just threw up again. Fuck. Heh heh…those wankers can suck my balls...everyone knows that I’m the sexiest member of Panic At the Disco! Because I’m the only one that’s got a big black dick. Damn them all to hell…fuc-fuck...fu-Oh shit...wait.. wha? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!

*SNAP!* *CRAKLE!!* *POP!!!

I yelped and fell to the floor, making the little empty bottle that I held in my hand slip out and hit the floor. Surprisingly, the bottle didn’t break. I began to relapse as my bladder again couldn’t take control of itself. Dammit! God I hate them. Brendon was the one who probably through that at me. Anywayz, they walked in without any shirts on. Spencer’s head band was covering his eyes like a mask, and Brendon had his vest thrown over his shoulder, and Ryan kept stumbling while holding on to Brendon.

*Brendon's POV*

All of us began to break out in laughter as we stood there watching Jon lay curled up miserably on the floor covered in his own piss.

"Heh Heh, hey guys, looks like Jon’s been cheesing.“ Ryan broke out in a gut splitting laugh and sank to the floor holding on to Brendon‘s leg in the process with us laughing along with him. Jon glared at Ryan. "You know what, skinny, You shouldn‘t be talking. Brendon pees on you all the time!" Ryan and I stopped laughing and I turned my direction to Jon with a surprised expression. "Umm, no he doesn‘t. Jon, shut up. You‘re totally tripping." Brendon replied smirking with his hand on Ryan’s head. Ryan smiled.

“Of course I’m tripping you stupid asshole! I drank almost half of that small bottle of shit, I feel like I’m in fucking peewee’s playhouse, I‘m scared out of my mind right now.” Jon was in total frustration. He began to rub his head as sweat covered his whole face. Poor guy. It seriously sucks when you’re alone in a house with no one and you feel like that. Seriously. DON’T try that. You’ll get the shit scared out of you and you‘ll probably kill yourself. The first time I took too much, I cried like a bitch, I was so scared. I had to have Ryan’s girlfriend comfort me and you can imagine how embarrassing that was for me and how pissed of Ryan was. But you know. If he’s still doesn’t want a relationship with me, I’m gonna make him suffer. I’ve done that to him for years.

Spencer walked over to Jon and helped him up after slipping on a white t-shirt. "You guys are dicks. C'mon buddy, let's get you cleaned up" Spencer pulled Jon up to his feet and walked him into the bathroom to get washed.

"We‘re sorry Jon. We‘ll get you knew panties. What size are you?" I laughed at what Ryan’s joke. “Or some lingerie?” he added after that. I looked down at him. “Ok Ryan, shut up.”

“Maybe I can give you a blow job since your dick is bigger and blacker than Brendon’s.” I slapped Ryan on the head, knowing he was fucking with me on purpose. He looked at me with a glare. Spencer scoffed and shifted Jon into the tub and ran warm water onto his body, not caring that he was still wearing his sweats.

“Sorry Jon. We mean it this time.“ I looked over and saw that Jon fell asleep in the shower and Spencer was shaving his beard in the skink next to him. I looked down at Ryan who was trying to get up from the floor but was quite drunk and took him a whole minute to stand up completely. The whole time I was watching him struggle with a smile on my face. He finally got up and stumbled towards the couch. "Yeah, thanks Brendon, that's ok. it's not like I needed help getting up or anything." Ryan said sarcastically as he slumped down on the couch and breathed out heavily.

"I thought that might have been the greatest show ever. Because when we‘re buzzed, It makes everyday feel like a holiday." Ryan said happily.

“Chill out Ryan. There is gonna be a lot of better shows than that."

“Yeah. What if Pete finds out? We have to be careful how we act. He could be secretly watching us. Remember that one time in November? He was right beneath me watching my every move.”

“Yeah I know, fucking bitch better keep his distance…” I grunted under my breath. “Huh?” Ryan looked at me not making out what I said. “You heard what I said bitch.” I shot back. He looked at me and started to glare. I started laughing. “I’m joking. You know I love you Ryro.” I scrunched my cheeks up to him. Ryan gasped loud at my expression which caused me to back away form him quickly with my eyes wide. "The hell's wrong with you?" I said with the same face still remaining. Ryan laughed at me. "I was just building dramatic tension."

"Okay, I'm gonna go cheek my emails. You just stay here and...chill." I got up and headed toward my room and just as I started walking, Ryan put his leg off the couch and out in front of me and I tripped and fell flat on my face. "Owe...what the fuck, skinny?!" Ryan threw his head back and started laughing. "I'm so sorry, Brenny bear, I couldn't resist. You okay?"

I got up off the floor and walked over to Ryan in a cat-liked manner. I stood in front of him then I laid my lower body on his lap in a sitting position with my things on each side of his hips. Poor guy was so smaller me, it almost seemed like I was about to crush him. I leaned in and gave him a kiss on his lips, slipping my tong in then out of his mouth. I lifted up both our shirts so only our skin was showing, and pushed my belly up against him making me moan softly. We continued to kiss for about 2 minutes then finally broke away and we both looked into each others eyes like we've been apart for years, our belly’s still pressed together. "Now I am." He chuckled with his eyes half closed.

“I swear Brendon, If I wasn‘t drunk right now, you’d probably be dead.” he said pushing me bangs away from my forehead. “I know, but it’s so worth it. You know, getting Pete all jealous.” Ryan chuckled. “True dat, true dat.” I wrapped my arms around his neck. I then bit my lower lip awkwardly. “Hey, if I told you a secret, would you promise not to hold it against me?“ I asked Ryan.

“That depends, is it really bad?”

“Well I’d rather tell you right now when your drunk so you won‘t get really angry”

“Alright, Tell me Brendon. What did you do.” Ryan crossed his arms.

“Shit, okay. Last week when we were at Gabe’s, you kinda passed out on the street and I dragged you into a room, and as drunk as I was, I had no idea what I was doing, and…I may have made love to your unconscious body” I said under my breath, but he still heard me.

Ryan looked at me with no expression but his lips parted slightly so you could tell his face was in disbelief. “You, fucken hoe! Get off me!” He tried to push me but I weighed more than he did so I didn’t move a muscle. “Fat ass.” He muttered. I looked at him with my mouth open.

“Oh, SORRY I had to save your life Ryan. Don’t worry, next time you pass out on the street, I’ll remember to leave you there where you’re safe, Kay?”
Ryan gave me an annoyed glare. “You’re a smart ass.” I chuckled. “Yeah, I know. "Yeah, your lucky I'm not sober, or else I would've beaten your ass by now." I had a fake look of hurt on my face. "Really?" I asked softly. He shook his head. "No, baby" He whispered lovingly to me. He got me so turned on, all I needed was that look on his face, then I might finally get a chance with him tonight. I slid both my hands down where his pants were. I unbuckled and unzipped them, and grabbed a hold of his dick so fast, both of our bodies shook. I was expecting his face to be a major turn on, but he didn't do anything. He didn't gasp, flinch, moan, scream, nothing. His face was just the same expression. Little fucker is fucking with me again, I hate when he does that. He’s a tease and he’s always gonna be a tease until the day he dies.

I scoffed hard and got right up off him before he began putting his pants back together, and I walked to the bathroom where Jon and Spencer were. "You're no fun!" I called to Ryan as I started heading to the bathroom. "You're not gonna fuck me just because I'm drunk !" He called back. I walked into the bathroom to find Jon leaning over the toilet whimpering and Spencer rubbing his back in circular motions.

Jon probably awoke from the sick starting to build up inside of him. Jon looked up at me. "You guys are never leaving me here alone with that shit again, ya got that?" He slurred at me. "I'm sorry buddy" I kneeled down and patted him softly on the back. I heard Ryan walking in with the bottle in his hand that Jon had thrown on the ground. "You did this whole thing?" Ryan asked holding the bottle up. "Almost half." Jon replied weakly before gagging again. I looked up at Ryan. "Dude, you need to chill. Yeah, he took that much but that doesn’t give you the right to be an ass about it." Ryan glared at me before grabbing a hold of me and slamming me against the wall. "Don't tell me what to do you sonofabitch I'm older that you!" Ryan raised his fist to me and I flinched slightly.

“Guys! Quit acting retarded. Help me take Jon to bed please. We went over without saying a word and helped Spence with Jon. After we got Jon to bed we went back to our own beds and turned off the lights.

Out of nowhere, we heard Spencer call our names from his bed. "Hey guys" We both sat up with our hair a mess. "Yeah?" We both replied. "We have the whole day off after our interview tomorrow, I heard Pete's throwing' a kegger at his place. Let's go get wasted!" Spencer whispered in excitement. I was shocked. He just watched Jon puke and, it’s just weird I guess.

"What about Jon? Will he be okay?" Spencer made that 'ppshhhh' sound. "Don't worry, he'll be fine. It's not like he‘ll do it again. Including the rest of us. Were not junkies, are we? We don‘t go around shooting up heroin behind crashed down old like addicts do" Ryan and I nodded to each other. "You're right, Spin." I laid my head on my pillow and slowly closed my eyes. "I'm down for that shit. Sounds like fun." I said and I slowly began to fall asleep.
"FUCK YEAH!!!" Spencer shouted making us all jump and causing Ryan to fall off his bed. I laughed and looked down from my bunk at Ryan. "Jesus Christ!" Ryan grunted loudly while rubbed his head. "What the fuck was that mother fucking shit hole fuck..." Jon mumbled with the blanket over his head causing all of us to giggle. “Okay, ya’ll. Shut up and go to sleep.” Spencer said while pulling the covers over his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you haven't figured it out yet, Jon almost overdosed on PCP that he obtained from William Beckett.
xD