Jon Walker: We're totally tripping. Ryan Ross:Totally.

It would go by so much quicker

*Spencer's POV*

My eyes slowly opened as I scanned the room to find it completely messy and everyone still sleeping. I blinked several times and sat up to stretch. I then saw that I had awoke with a very large, very noticeable boner and began to stare at it for almost a minute not reacting at it in any way. Then my eyes went wide and I gasped. I covered it quickly and started taking deep breathes. I saw Brendon sit up in his bed across from mine.

"Hey dude, morning. How are you?" Brendon asked sleepily folding his arms over the back of his head. "I gotta boner" I breathed out.

Brendon snickered and looked at me. "We all do. Mostly every guy gets one in the morning. It's a beautiful thing bro." Brendon got up from his bed and headed to the bathroom. I saw his large erection that was bigger than mine, stuck out from under his black Calvin Klein underwear.

“You have one too man. It's fucking huge!" I said pointing to it. He smiled at me, proud of his manliness. "Yeah, I know." he said and walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. “ It’s because you’re not fucking anyone! Why don’t you get yourself a chick for Christ’s sake? You’re 19 Brendon. Don’t you think it’s time to get some PUSSY?!?!”
My comment made Brendon snort-laugh then caused snot to shoot out of his nostril from laughing too hard and spitting his foamy toothpaste onto the ground, dripping from his lips which made him laugh even more. I had a very shocked look on my face. I looked at Brendon like he was retarded. “You dumb ass.” I yelled as Brendon began to wipe his face off. Brendon let out a quick laugh.
"Just because I don't tell you guys about my personal life, doesn't mean I'm a virgin Spencer.” he said waving his finger at me. I shrugged and picked up my cell sitting on my pillow and began to text my girlfriend. “OH! I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!” Brendon surprised me, making me jump a little and dropping my phone on the floor.” I started to glare at Brendon as he continued with what he was going to tell me.

*Narrator’s(Me) POV*

“I met this girl…after the show last night…” He went on like a teenage girl talking about a guy she just met. Spencer’s eyes widen with excitement. “Are you serious? Please tell me she wasn’t desperate.” He said with a frustrated look. “No dude. We were walking out, and she asked me to sing her lower back for her, and of course, I got kinda turned on by that, and then we randomly started talking about hydraulics, cause I think she mentioned she was heading home in one.” Brendon laughed when he said that. “And it turns out that the girl was Gabe’s sister.” Brendon said smoothly raising his eyebrows.

“Now way! I didn’t even know he had a sister. Wow…well, since she’s related to Gabe, she should be really hot, right?” Spencer asked laying back on his bed. Still his phone in hand but looking at Brendon.

“Oh my God, Spencer. She’s like, the most hottest Spanish chick I’ve ever met. You’ll eventually meet her. We’re going out on Tuesday.”

“Today is Tuesday, Brend.” Spencer reminded him.

“Oh! My bad. Oh!!! I can’t wait to hug her and feel her boobs squeeze up against meh!” Brendon ran back into the bathroom gracefully while hugging himself and shutting the door behind him.

“Fucking psycho…” Spencer mumbled to himself getting up from his bed to get ready. Jon and Ran were still asleep. He walked over to Jon and put both hands on his back. “Johnny Depp, it time to wake uuup.” he sang to Jon, but failing to wake him up. Then he started shaking him like a bitch. "W-w-ha-at t-th-e f-f-fu-uc-ck?" Jon mumbled as Spencer continued to shake him. “C’mon guy, the ompalompas need you.” He said laughing moving his hand around under Jon. He finally got annoyed and threw his hand up to hit Spencer, but he quickly backed away form the hit then looked at Jon. “Get up right now, or I’ll throw your weed in the trash, then take it back out and smoke it.” he said jokingly.

Jon looked up at Spencer. “You don’t even know where I hide it, stupid” I grunted. “Whatever, get up Jon. We have an interview in less than two hours.” Spencer said getting up from Jon’s bed and walked over to Ryan’s. He put his hand on Ryan’s back just like he did with Jon, and he began to sing again. Ryan…Ryan, get uuuup.” Spencer said softly in Ryan’s ear which tickled his and made him back away and shove his face into the pillow.

Brendon came out of the bathroom all cleaned up and ready to put his clothes on. He looked over to what Spencer was doing to Ryan. “We gotta go Ryry, wake up.” Spencer shook Ryan a little bit. “No. Leave me alone.” Ryan said with his face in the pillow. Brendon ran toward his bed and pushed Spencer out of the way.

“GET UP, PECKER FACE!” Brendon Flipped Ryan’s whole mattress over, including Ryan and fell on the floor. Ryan began to dig out under his mattress and blankets. He looked at Brendon. “I’m going to devour your soul.” he said coldly. Brendon didn’t turned around ignoring Ryan.

"Guys, please don’t take a long time. We can't be late this time." Spencer called to everyone as he brushed his hair.

*So the boys took about 30 minutes to get themselves COMPLETELY ready.*

Spencer's POV

Wow. I'm surprised we got ready that fast. Thank God! "C'mon guys lets go! Let's go!" Spencer called out as we all ran out of the room. "Wait! I gotta get high!" Ryan yelled running back in the room. "NO YOU DON'T GOTTA GET HIGH" I grabbed Ryan by the collar and pulled him out of the room. Brendon walked over and closed the door so he couldn't go back inside. "Are you THAT big of an addict?" I looked at him still lifting him up from his collar. “You expect me to sit in there for 30 minutes without anything? You’re crazy. I need to be occupied.” he shouted in my face. "Well sorry, Tiny, that's not gonna happen. At least not right now." Spencer replied.

*Jon's POV*

We were walking to the car from our hotel and Ryan had a bummed out look on his face. I think I knew why. I tapped on his shoulder and move my finger inward from him to come next to me and back away from Brendon and Spencer. "What?" Ryan looked up still looking pissed off. “I got some on me.” I whispered into his ear.

“YOU DO?!?!?” Ryan shot up and screamed with excitement. I nudged him in his side making him flinch. “Sorry.”

“We gotta be careful dude. We have to be discrete, okay?” I whispered to him. He nodded his head and smiled. “We can go blaze up in the bathroom" Ryan grinned. "How much do you have?" He asked. "Nigga, I got five on it." I said with attitude and made Ryan laugh out loud. "You're such a jackass Jon." He said as he continued laughing. We all went into Spencer's car and drove off the studio.

We walked through the automatic door and walked through the hallway looking for room 13. "Hey guys we still have like...10 minutes before we go on. I gotta go to the bathroom..." I winked at Ryan to come with me. Ryan shot up. "Oh, I have to go too." Ryan ran up next to me and started walking with me. "Yeah, you two go make love." Brendon said to us. Ryan turned back and raised his eyebrow at him in a sexy way. "Maybe we will." He shook his hips to be a tease to Brendon. He flipped him off and mouthed "Fuck you." We started laughing and turned back towards the bathroom.

*In the Bathroom Still Jon's POV*

We opened the bathroom door to the large men’s room. To our surprise, no one was in here so we had a chance to sneak into one of the large facilities without being given a weird look that two men were going in the bathroom together. We entered it and locked the door. I snickered as I pulled out my multi colored pipe. I didn't bring my bong because it was kind of big and it was too strong. It would've fumed up the whole bathroom and we would've been busted.
I took out the bag of bud from my back pocket. "Hold on." I sat on the toilet and opened the bag and took a thumb-sized amount and planted it in the small opening my pipe. I took out my lighter and lit it up. I put my thumb on the tiny hole on the side and took a big hit. I held it in for 5 seconds to let in settle in my lung and then I blew it out like a pro. "Let's blaze this bitch up so we can get outta here." I laughed and handed it to Ryan. He chuckled and took the lighter and pipe from my hand. He put it to his lips and just as he was about to take a hit, Spinner and fat ass walked in.

*Spencer's POV*

“What the fuck are ya’ll doin’ in here?!” I had my fists on both my hips. Brendon was beside me. I knew what they were up to the moment I took a big whiff of what was in the air. Brendon and I walked up to one of the bathroom stalls that was fuming smoke form it and banged on the door.

"Get out here. RIGHT NOW.“ I growled in a low voice which caused Brendon to snicker.

"Wrong house." I heard Ryan say in a low voice. “You fucker! They heard you!” I also heard Jon whispering loudly.

"You S.O.B., you guys are smoking!" I exclaimed pressing up against the stall. "It‘s not like anything is gonna happen. No one‘s gonna get hurt.." he smartly said back. "I don't give. A. Fuck. Jon Walker, our interview is in 5 minutes and you guys smoked when I told you not to!”

*Jon's POV*

Ryan and I came out of the stall and I immediately shoved the pipe in his face. "Take a hit. You know you want to." Spencer stared up at me like I was insane. "Are you out of your mind? We got and interview!" I rolled my eyes. "Dude, C'mon. We all know that it's gonna go by much faster if this happens. So c'mon! You too, fat ass." I eyed Brendon. He glared and huffed loudly walking over. “Jon, you are really stupid. You know that?”

"Whatever. Are guys gonna get high or not?" Brendon and Spencer went silent for a minute. “Gimmie that shit." Spencer snatched the pipe and lighter out of Jon’s hand and took a big hit.

Jon's POV

"Yeah Spency!!!"

Ryan's POV

"Chug, chug, chug, chug.”

Brendon's POV

"SMOKE DAT JANK LIKE A SLURPEE!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! We're all gonna get f*cked up!
=D