Jon Walker: We're totally tripping. Ryan Ross:Totally.

He has a problem

Takes place in a local bar in the town in main street belonging to the owner Pete Wentz. Bassist of the band Fall Out Boy.

So, you think you can talk gangster huh?
*The door to bar busts open*

“YO! Wassup wit all ya’ll? Hey I’mma tell all ya’ll hoe’s wha’s really goin’ on in SPC ya hearrrrrrrrd? Ah nah, I don’t think sah, I ain’t gonna let all ya’ll niggas kill my buzz tonight! We gonna partay like it‘s niiiiieeeeeenAh!!! Partay!! C’mon ya’ll! PARTAY!!!”

Everyone turned around to see Travis with two Heinekens in both his hands and one hand hanging over Matt’s(Drummer of Gym Class Heroes) shoulder to keep himself from falling over. Pete looked over the shoulder of William Beckett that he was having a conversation with, to Travis and jumped off his chair to go and greet him, leaving William by himself.

*Narrators POV*

Most of the bands from Fueled By Ramen were at the fancy bar and the friends of Pete Wentz. Everyone was having a good time. Especially Brendon, who was having his date with his new girlfriend at the bar the were at which was not really the type of romantic date you would take a girl on. But she seemed to only be side tracked by Brendon.

*Spencer’s POV*

I held my half filled glass of scotch in my hand and pushed myself back and fourth on the spinning chair I sat on as the sound of glasses clinking and arcade games and inappropriate conversations of the woman anatomy went through my head. And not to mention the really gushy conversation Brendon was having with his new girl who was so hot I can’t believe she would go out with a fucking clown of a front man like Brendon.
They were both sitting next to me in their won chairs with their heads together whispering things in each others ears and had know Idea what they meant because I was so damn drunk.
He stroked her thigh desperately digging his nails into the denim of her jeans. “Lets go in the bathroom…” He whispered In her ear then sucking and flicking his tongue on her lobe. His hand slowly traveled up from her hip to the inside of her shirt up to her boob. He got up and lead her to the direction of the bathroom.
She’s really hot. Brendon always has to get all the girls all over him. Even on Stage the girls practically dry hump him. I’m gonna kill him one day…

*Ryan’s POV*

I’m so upset. It’s not fair we can’t even smoke once in a while without Pete being all up in our asses. He’s such a pest…

To my surprise, Patrick swooped towards me across the shiny floor up to the marbled bar table.

“Hey! You need a drink there, buddy?” He said leaning down to my height since I had my arms folded onto the table with my head resting down.

“Hey Pat.” I mumbled.

“Why so down? You love parties!”

“Yeah I know but…the thing is, it’s not just drinking that gets me good. You know?”

Patrick thought for a brief second then nodded his head slowly. “Oh. Okay. I get you. I know Ry, it’s kinda a pain in the ass when it comes to Pete. When I wanna relax, it’s always, ‘Hey! Put that thing out! You wanna be a junky you whole life? You piece of shit!’ And it just pisses me off so much.”

“I know, I mean. Why go to parties, if you can’t even party? Right?” I said to Patrick.

“Well, unless you wanna find a nice corner outside, you’ll be heffer-free inside here. Anyways, I‘ll be right back.” Patrick handed me a Corona Extra and opened it with a cap opener before walking away rubbing his hands with a white towel. I sighed and took the beer in my hand and took a quick swing.

*Jon’s POV*
I was just about to talk to William when I noticed Ryan slouching in his chair sipping his beer. I stumbled over to Ryan but unfortunately falling over in the process. No one seemed to notice or even care for that matter. But I got up on my own and eventually slumped on the chair next to Ryan and leaning over to him.

“Hey buddy? Wazzuuuup?” I slurred while a grin grew on my face. Ryan turned his head and gave me a strange stare.

“What’re YOU lookin’ at huh? You got something to say to me pal?”

“Yeah, let’s get the fuck out of here and go smoke a fucking joint before I fucking kill someone.” He growled grabbing my hand and leading me to the door. The bouncer stood right in front of the door as we began to walk through it.
“Whoa whoa guys. You got a VIP pass?” The strong bouncer asked with his arm in front of us.

“Are you serious? Do you know who we are?” Ryan gripped my wrist tight looking at the guy like he was insane. The guy started scratching his head. “Uhh…you don’t look familiar to me…”
“Oh for God’s sake, I’m Ryan Ross, this is Jon Walker.” Ryan squeezed my wrist even tighter as he said my name which caused me to squint and say ‘ouch’.
The guy shot his head up. “Oh yeah! My apologies, I’m kind of drunk myself even though I shouldn’t be. Ha-ha. Oh, and don’t tell Pete I’ve been drinking, or he’ll fire me.” The guy said softly so no one would here him. Ryan looked at me like he couldn’t believe what he just heard. “Don’t worry sir, Pete won’t be firing anyone.” Ryan said reassuring.
“Thanks, you guys can go on out. And if you need to come back in, free access. No charge.” He opened the handle to let us out. “Thank you so much.” Ryan grabbed on my hand and dragged me out, almost making me stumble and fall.
We walked down the street and walked the corner of main street until we found a quiet driveway with no one in it. Ryan quickly ran, still dragging me behind, to the to an old sofa that was abandoned. “Stop dragging me dammit! You want to tear my hand off?!” I yelled tugging at his grip with my other hand. With me intoxicated, I could use my strength that well. Ryan then threw me on the sofa then sat down hard next to me.

“Can you believe Pete? What the hell is wrong with him?”

“He’s changed a lot. Maybe it’s because he’s getting older or something. I don’t know.” I rubbed my head.

“The things people do for him and this is how he thanks us. By acting like a damn police officer and trying to save our lives! Fucking pig…” Ryan pouted crossing his arms.

“Well, what about him and Ashley? You think it’s because of the wedding?” I asked Ryan.

“Probably. But that doesn’t give him the excuse to act like he’s our parents just because he signed us. Some of us are older than him and he baby’s us like were his little children. God, it pisses me off.” Ryan huffed.

“Well ever since they happened he’s been taking everything so seriously. Maybe she got pregnant.”

“I don’t understand how Pete could screw someone that’s like, 2 inches taller than him.” I chuckled at Ryan’s response.

“Well that’s it, there’s only on thing to do. We have to kill Ashley.”

My eyes widen. “WHAT?!”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not what you think.