Jon Walker: We're totally tripping. Ryan Ross:Totally.

PRETTY Odd!

Interviewer's POV

1, 2, 3, action!

Hello everyone out there! We're here on Much On Demand hosted by me! Hahaha, and today we have a very popular guest with us. They were voted top 10 best bands for your choice. They were on the number one's list. Coming in from Las Vegas Nevada, Panic At the disco everybody!

*Cheers from the audience in the back of the room.*

Narrator's POV

The boys walked in normally and both Jon and Ryan had their microphones over their face trying to hide their red eyed faced expresions. Brendon sat down next to the female interviewer followed by Spencer, Ryan, and Jon who accidentally bumped into the chair causing Ryan to snicker. He quickly put it back in place and sat down and folded his fingers together between his microphone. Spencer whispered 'oh my God' to himself hoping things won't get out of hand.

"So guys, how was the big show in Long Beach? I heard alot of stuff happened on stage." Brendon smiled and nodded. "Yup. Last night was pretty crazy for all of us actually. Umm, there was this crack head who we brought us up on stage to sing with us and he was to delerious to know the words. We thought he was making fun of us, so Jon came up behind him and pushed him back into crowd." The interviewer laughed out loud and caused Brendon to lean away from her and gave her a strange look. "That's halarious! Is that all that happened?" She asked. "No, then we got high." Spencer snatched the micro phone away from Brendon. "He's joking kids. But uhh...yeah, anyway we did go to hangout with William Beckett from The Academy Is..." All of a sudden, Jon cut him off. "Oh my goodness gracious. NEVER AGAIN!" Spencer looked at him. "Why what happened there?" the interviewer asked. "We just got in a little argument about which soda pop was the gayest." Ryan went in on the conversation. "Oh, that's..kind of odd" "PRETTY Odd!" Brendon let out which cause everyone to giggle eccept Spencer. "I have no idea why I said that. Umm...I think 7Up is the gayest soda." Brendon muttered. "No way man. 7Up is the bomb and has a bomb ass name." He said back. "Oh please dude. It's gotta be the gayest thing to name a soda after a second part of a game. It's all about the Dr.Pepper." Brendon said. "Fuck your Dr. Pecker!" Ryan shot back making the audience laugh.

"Umm, well, I heard you guys are going to be going off tour soon to go and start up a new record. What's gonna be the difference in this one?" the interviewer said trying to change the subject. Ryan whispered something completely innapropriate about the interviewers hair to Jon and they started snickering. "Excuse me?" she asked leaning over to them. Ryan looked up at her. "Oh, nothing. We're just talking about how much Brendons hair looks like pubichair and that we think he has crabs running up his ass and that he has a mustache that is growing in slightly on his uper lip." At that point, all the boys started laughing and Spencer finally couldn't hide it and tears of laughter started coming out of his pink eyes. "You're so high" Ryan quickly said to Spencer making him laugh even more. The interveiwer was sitting still observing their behavor.

"Are you guys ok?" She asked with a bit of concern. "Hell no, i'm fucked up." Jon said with his arm resting on Ryan's shoulder. Brendon burst out laughing and began to hold his stomach with both arms and put his head down trying to hide his now tear stained face. "Umm.." the interviewer was getting kind of uncomfortable. "Once, we ordered this pizza, and the pizza had like, all this stuff on it, and it was like, so good, and it was like, so big, and this guy that was like, mexican delivered it to us, and I was like, so scared that he was gonna cap me or something, but he didn't, and I was like, 'yay', and then when we got the pizza, I took it too my room, and then I like, started eating it, and then I kept on eating it, and then I realized I like, ate the whole box of it, and didn't save any for anyone else, because I was so high I ate the whole box, and then Ryan, Brendon and Spencer came in my room, and then they saw me with the empty box, and then got so pissed that night, they super glued the back of my guitar to my penis and I had to go to the hospital to have it surgically removed. I can't have sex for 7 weeks" Jon said out of nowhere with his arm still on Ryans shoulder. They were all about to bust out their gut at that point. Brendon was now on the floor looking like he was going to die.

"Okay, umm, our time is just about up. Thank you guys for your time. We hope you guys will be okay." She said putting a hand on Spencer's shoulder who was still laughing. The three got up unsteadily off their chairs and started walking to the door. Brendon was still on the floor. Ryan ran back to him. "Get up jackass everyone can see you! Come on! Stop being such a stoner!' Ryan began to laugh at the joke he made but it just made it harder for Brendon to retain himself. "My God Ryan!" Spencer walked past the interviewer who was just dumbfounded and started to help Brendon up. He eventually got the hang of standing up and walking. They then headed out the door with fans screaming as they ran bye. "By guys, hope you get well!" the interviewer hollared. "Bye pube head!" Ryan replied as he following behind Spencer. They all began to wave to the fans. "Bye bye kids! Stay in school!" Jon yelled to them. "Don't smoke weed!" Brendon added which caused all four boys to break out in non-stop laughter again. Spencer accidentaly tripped over the cord of the microphone as they ran out the door. "Fuck" he mummbled.

They walked out from the automatic door and walked back to the parking lot to look for their car. The boys scrambled through the lot squinting their eyes looking for their car. "Dammit. Spinner, help us. You're the one who is the most sober than any of us. Find the car for us!" Jon yelled to Spencer. "Shut up, i'm trying!" he yelled back. Brendon and Ryan were on the other side of the parking lot looking for the car. "Shit. Where did we park that nigger?" Ryan gasped and turned to Brendon and slapped him on the head. "DON'T SAY THAT WORD!" Ryan yelled at Brendon glaring down at him with his pink eyes as Brendon covered his head with both arms. "Found it!" Spencer yelled to the two boys.

All foru got into the car and and threw their seat belts on. Everyone sat there quietly for a brief momment until Ryan said something. "That was terrible! We can never show our faces here again! We're the laughing stock of weed land!" Ryan pretended to be all dramatic but only to be given a smack on the head by Jon. "You're a fucking retard."

"So...YOU GUYS READY TO GO TO PARTY?!" Spencer screamed to the back of us as he griped tightly on the steering wheel.

"Oh hell to the yeeeah! I'm gonna get messed up! And Ryan's gonna get fucked like a bitch!" Brendon pointed to Ryan. Ryan had a look of fear in his eyes for a slight second and scooted away from Brendon.

"Alright" Spencer pushed on the joystick so it was on 'R'. "Let's hit this shit." Spencer whispered. Brendon pulled out the CD case and popped in a 2Pac CD. "Oh fuck yeah, homie!"

Spencer started speeding up as the music grew louder as they went faster.

"Pete Wentz, here we come!" They shouted with their hands roaming outside of the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hahaha.....2pac....