Status: hiatus

Lost Without Each Other

Homewrecker

"That was fun." Taylor said as he slipped his hand around mine. We walked down the long drive-way to his car and he opened the door for me. We'd just finished up dinner with Ellen and Portia.

"Anytime when Ellen is around is fun, Tay. She never stops being funny."

"You re definitely right about that one."

When we reached the car, Taylor opened the door for me. I smiled at him as I lowered myself into the seat. Once he was seated behind the wheel of the car, we took off towards his home. The kids would probably be sleeping. Zac had offered to come over and watch the children while we went over to Ellen's for dinner.

About twenty minutes after leaving Ellen and Portia's house, we were walking through Taylor's front door. Zac was lying on the couch with a very adorable, sleeping Penny lying on his chest. I smiled and watched with approval as Taylor walked silently across the room and gathered his sleeping daughter in his arms and walked her gently in to her room and put her to her bed. Zac sat up on the couch, making room for me. I sat beside him and he put his arm around my shoulders. I swung my feet up onto the couch and tucked them underneath me as I rested my head on Zac's shoulder and draped my arm across his belly.

"Zac Hanson. You just might be the most comfortable pillow a girl could ask for."

"What are friends for?"

I giggled. We heard a door shut softly and Taylor rounded the corner into the living room.

"Hey! You watch those hands, buddy." Taylor scolded Zac teasingly.

Zac smiled and began tickling me. I laughed loudly and squirmed so much I fell off of the couch and straight onto my behind.

I slapped Zac on the knee as I got up and took a seat on the other side of the room. I stuck my tongue out at him and he laughed. Zac got up from the couch and said his goodbyes before grabbing his coat and heading out the door.

[TIME ELAPSE - Next Morning]

I was sleeping peacefully with my arm draped over Taylor when there was a knock on the front door. Taylor stirred and opened his eyes, sleepily before glancing over at the clock. We both groaned. Who would be visiting at seven in the morning? Tay got out of bed and I stretched out, taking up most of the room.

"Hurry back." I smiled.

He picked up a tshirt and put it on over his head as he walked barefoot and in boxers to the front door.

"Who's there?" He called out, before opening. I couldn't hear a reply, but he obviously knew who it was because I heard the front door open.

"What the hell? What do you want?" I heard him say.

Curious, I slipped out of bed and walked into the living room where my boyfriend was standing with his soon to be ex-wife.

Natalie.

"I came to put my family back together and to get that homewrecker," she pointed a finger in my direction, "out of my house."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God, so sorry for the lack of updates. I'm getting seriously slack with this.